more questions on "thank you's"

I love being poked. I've got 750+ pokes and I enjoy poking back. :D

The last 25 show; I guess the rest goes to 'thank you' la la land. :(

Wow, 750+ pokes for 6,000+ posts, that's great feedback! I guess, I'd better start playing nicer with others...:D

Ahhhhhh......
smoking-smiley-5442.gif

Well, the title is polk...but I pronounce it poke....ehhhh, anyway...
Poke is correct actually. Poke Salad is made from the Poke weed. Never ate it myself, but knew older people who swore by it's medicinal properties (more often in a juice concoction). Of course, all those folks believed in Hoodoo (something totally different from Voodoo) and Poke played a part in their herbalism. Also saw it sometimes in the altars that my South American clientele used in Santaria rites.

The other 10 people didn't type anything in when they thanked you - - they had no comments. Otherwise you could see them like the other two.
Hmmm. I have 7 "thanks", of which 2 have blank comments. All 7 are sitting there in the table in UserCP.

Poke is correct actually. Poke Salad is made from the Poke weed. Never ate it myself, but knew older people who swore by it's medicinal properties (more often in a juice concoction). Of course, all those folks believed in Hoodoo (something totally different from Voodoo) and Poke played a part in their herbalism. Also saw it sometimes in the altars that my South American clientele used in Santaria rites.
Ehhhh...Hoodoo....Voodoo....;)

YouTube - Redbone - Witch queen of New Orleans 1971

Wow! That's a great song. U tube is great and so are you for posting it.

Free to canoe
Thanks.....:flowers:

That man has soul....;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom