New Comprehensive Ignore System

Yeppers, it is like wading into a barroom brawl sometimes. I am a chicken, though and leave the battles to the more experienced war-weary mods.
But I do love the spam fighting capes we get to wear!

Spam fighting capes!!! Oooooh! What color:confused:?

-- Rita

I see. So posting a better looking picture of a bacon maple bar is considered bullying. And dang it, I'm no longer a small group. Very disappointing. I should point out that twelve regular posters participated in that bacon level discussion and not one person seemed interested in putting the discussion back on course. Why dont you hop over there and express whatever burning issue you felt needed to be added but was left unaddressed. I promise I wont mess you up with any more breakfast foods in that thread.

Oh, and you have a nice life now.

Our spam fighting capes change color with our moods, but they smell like...bacon! :)

I took a gander at that thread, and BWW was the first thread derailer, and it seems that lots of folks had a real good time with that bacon bra thing, and then 2B and Enuf managed to get some quality on-topic posts in there followed by some more bacon. Yep, looks about right for a thread on this forum.

It's kinda supposed to be funny, ya know, like entertainment instead of work. Seriously.

Our spam fighting capes change color with our moods, but they smell like...bacon! :)

Funny, they look like bacon as well.... is this a coincidence:cool:

Attachments

• bacon cape.jpg
    bacon cape.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 50
I see. So posting a better looking picture of a bacon maple bar is considered bullying. And dang it, I'm no longer a small group. Very disappointing. I should point out that twelve regular posters participated in that bacon level discussion and not one person seemed interested in putting the discussion back on course. Why dont you hop over there and express whatever burning issue you felt needed to be added but was left unaddressed. I promise I wont mess you up with any more breakfast foods in that thread.

Guess I hit a nerve. Funny too, since I never even mentioned you by name in the first post.

Just like underwear! Well...I hope...

Is it always something about ReWahoo or does the [-]target[/-] subject change daily?

Just like underwear! Well...I hope...

Is it always something about ReWahoo or does the [-]target[/-] subject change daily?

No... It's been an equal opportunity signature, different each day.

CFB- I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank you for the proposed maple bar upgrade. It was a big improvement over the "dogsick" donut I was contemplating using to replace my Wyoming jackalope avatar. Alas, that plan is now on indefinite hold due to recent controversy around posting images of bacon-wrapped breakfast pastries. For the record, I would like to plead guilty as an accessory to distraction for getting the vitally important discussion where everyone could post their own personal opinion about whether we are experiencing the best economy in many years off track. In my defense, I actually did it by complimenting CFB on his attractive new Hot Cross Bun avatar, which I look at and admire every time I see one of his posts on this forum. The actual detour to a bacon-oriented thread was a unexpected and tragic turn of events brought on by unsolicited responses from other forum members with similar bacon-based interests. I am certain that a investigative review of the subsequent post-hot-cross-bun- compliment postings on the aforementioned thread will bear this out.

If RB would like to hijack the thread back to the original topic I will respond with a seriously considered yes or no answer and refrain from posting any photographs-animal, vegetable, mineral or pastry, or mentioning bacon in any way, shape, or form- in that thread. I promise.

which I look at and admire every time I see one of his posts on this forum

Awwww...I feel like a blushing bride...

Janet...can you make a point of putting up at least one post per day so I may contemplate your ever changing signature without having to remember to pull up your user profile? I'd feel like such a stalker.

Since it looks like someone is still flapping his/her lips even after I put him on ignore, can someone let him/her know that I will after all consider having sex with him/her given the earnest effort, although I'd like a chaperon and a long blond wig in case its necessary?

Janet...can you make a point of putting up at least one post per day so I may contemplate your ever changing signature without having to remember to pull up your user profile? I'd feel like such a stalker.

Uhh-ohh... performance anxiety. I may buckle under the pressure.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom