Not maxi's pad?

And, speaking of missing in action, I was looking through some archived threads and realized we hadn't seen "Trombone Al" around here in a while. No threat of him being deep-6'd, but I enjoyed his posts. Anything?

A lot of us would like to see T-Al (not to mention his furry friend) posting on the forum again. Maybe he will see this and rejoin us.

HEY AL!!!!!!! You out there?

What a co-incidence - I was just thinking about Al yesterday and wondering where he vanished to.

Sheryl said:
What a co-incidence - I was just thinking about Al yesterday and wondering where he vanished to.

There's a rumor going around (now that I've started it) that he was attacked by his stuffed beaver.

nfs said:
Did y'all ban Maximillion?

This is an outrage!! Without Max, how would we have known that Abe Lincoln was gay...  :p :p

I, too, would be happy to see T-Al reappear!!

I miss having french benefits and stuffed beaver, which sounds like a really fancy restaurant entree if you dont think about it too much.

-

Attachments

• BeaverBack.jpg
    BeaverBack.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 135
  • BeaverBack.jpg_thumb
    18.2 KB · Views: 0
Yea, I've sulked been away long enough.  And I can see that the spelling situation has really gone to hell around here (e.g. "Housing Woo's?").

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Al's got back hear? Maybe some nayah or a razah wuld take cayah of that.

I don't think Al's DW would appreciate anyone by the name of Nayah or Razah touching his back hear.

Welcome back Al.
We all can use a vacation every now and then.

How was Maximillion "deep sixed", banned by IP? Well, he could easily go to the library and make up another user ID.

Anyhow, I never got into a tangle with Max, but I oftened wondered if he was who he said he was. He listed incredible credentials, but the way he presented himself was not at all consistent with his CV.

BunsOfVeal said:
Anyhow, I never go into a tangle with Max, but I oftened wondered if he was who he said he was. He listed incredible credentials, but the way he presented himself was not at all consistent with his CV.

We all embellish the truth. Some more than others. Maxi falls in the "more than others" category. My guess is he was a middle manager at Pfizer, made a decent salary and saved a good bit of it in mediocre investments. Let simmer for 40 years, and voila - you have a (barely) early-retired barely competent middle manager. He probably engages in a lot of "fact modification" when sharing personal anecdotes of his life re: investments, family, etc.

BunsOfVeal said:
How was Maximillion "deep sixed", banned by IP? Well, he could easily go to the library and make up another user ID.
Yeah, we moderators have to remember to thank you for pointing that out. Maybe we should e-mail him that suggestion...

He's banned by IP address as well as by an inherent unwillingness (inability?) to disguise his behavior.

He & mike-1 seem happy to be posting where they are, and so are we.

You're welcome though I doubt that Max would try it. Most people have to be themselves, so even if he comes back with a different ID, he'll eventually give himself away through his personality.

He was fairly easily recognizable when he left as Howard and came back as Maximillion.

Same bogus butthead.

Back
Top Bottom