Poll: Have you supported the forum?

Have you monetarily supported the forum?

• Yes, multiple times!

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Yes, once.

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • No, but I plan to.

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • No, my withdrawal rate is too high as it is.

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • I have now that you made me feel so guilty.

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

wabmester

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I feel guilty.   I see dory36 improving FIREcalc, being more diplomatic than even Colin Powell (sorry, I was reaching for a famous diplomat, and that's the best I could come up with), tolerating abuse from hosuc, and letting me consume more than my fair share of bandwidth.    And I haven't paid him a cent.

So, not only am I going to send him a couple of bucks, but I figured I would post this poll as an obnoxious fund raiser.

Am I the only freeloader here?

http://firecalc.com/results.php

wab said:
I feel guilty.   I see dory36 improving FIREcalc, being more diplomatic than even Colin Powell (sorry, I was reaching for a famous diplomat, and that's the best I could come up with), tolerating abuse from hosuc, and letting me consume more than my fair share of bandwidth.    And I haven't paid him a cent.
So, not only am I going to send him a couple of bucks, but I figured I would post this poll as an obnoxious fund raiser.
Am I the only freeloader here?
http://firecalc.com/results.php
I sent him the annual contribution, and I kicked in a share of the savings from our recent hardware upgrade...

Dory, do you have the 501(c)3 non-profit set up yet?  That would make our contributions tax-deductible!

Larry, Curly, and Moe thank you for aiding their Purina Camel Chow fund!

Attachments

• 3camels.jpg
    3camels.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 151
  • 3camels.jpg_thumb
    29.6 KB · Views: 1
Whatever floats your boat...

Attachments

• cameltoe.jpg
    cameltoe.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 150
  • cameltoe.jpg_thumb
    9.9 KB · Views: 1
Invested last year - get a big dividend each week!

I contributed $10 last year through PayPal, and will do so again this year.

I have really enjoyed using the FIRE calculator and reading the posts from all the knowledgeable and entertaining people on this forum!

Toejam

Thanks, Wab, for making it easy to do what's right. I just made my contribution.

Grumpy

I didn't even realize you could contribute. Paypal made it easy. Thanks WAB.

Yes, we gave a bit through pay pal, but now I've started thinking that it isn't enough. We need one of those Unicef type charts to let us know what percentage we have reached. I sure hate to think of Dory having to subsidize our nonsense.

O.K., this is going to sound really lame, but I keep meaning to, and then I get to the PayPal screen, realize I don't have an account, but that DW does, and I tell myself, "oh, I'll just ask her to get on that."-and then I never do. So I just sent an email to her with the link....and to think I'm a moderator. :-[

I bought 1000 depends undergarments from the google ads. Hopefully dory will be well compensated from Google Adsense for my purchases and clicks.

justin said:
I bought 1000 depends undergarments from the google ads.

Lately, the market has been having that affect on a lot of people, so don't be ashamed.

Purchased about 100$ of books via the google link with the Bob book
Does that count ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom