Problem retriving my password

landover

Recycles dryer sheets
My original account name is "landover" but I forgot my password. It was saved with the browser but when I changed my laptop, it was lost. I am trying to retrieve it but I am not getting lost-password-mail to my email account. It is possible that I forgot my email account since account was created 5 yrs back. How do I get access to my old account?
Thanks

We're looking into it now.

I am trying to retrieve it but I am not getting lost-password-mail to my email account.

For security purposes, lost password responses are sent only to the email provided when the account was registered, which may not be the one you currently use.

My original account name is "landover" but I forgot my password. It was saved with the browser but when I changed my laptop, it was lost. I am trying to retrieve it but I am not getting lost-password-mail to my email account. It is possible that I forgot my email account since account was created 5 yrs back. How do I get access to my old account?
Thanks

Sorry for the inconvenience... please click on the contact us link at the bottom of the page. This will get you to out help desk (tech support) where we can get this sorted out. You don't have to be logged in to use the link and we will response via e-mail.

Give as much info as possible including the name of the old account and the name of the new. Accounts can be merged, passwords reset, etc. If you know the e-mail address of record for that old account it will give us ahead start....:)

Back
Top Bottom