Serious problem developing

brewer12345

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I don't know if people are asleep at the switch, or dory didn't warn the new management about the @sshole skeletons in the closet, but we gots us a problem here. You now have JWR and h05uc showing up to polish each other's knobs in public (or maybe they are the same individual and it counts as masturbation?) while polluting the forum. I would suggest that the ban of these cretins be reinstated post haste.

hmm... we do actually sleep. Thanks for the heads up.

I don't know if people are asleep at the switch, or dory didn't warn the new management about the @sshole skeletons in the closet, but we gots us a problem here. You now have JWR and h05uc showing up to polish each other's knobs in public (or maybe they are the same individual and it counts as masturbation?) while polluting the forum. I would suggest that the ban of these cretins be reinstated post haste.

Since I can't get my full RSS feed I am not able to follow all the threads anymore so I missed the ruckus. Can anyone tell me the monikers of the current incarnations of the bad guys?

Am not asleep, just preoccupied with my Mother's final arrangements. Hope to return to duty in a week.

I would recommend reporting the post (the ! in a triangle in the info box on the left). Other people reported them and when we were alerted, we dealt with the problem.

Sadly, I don't have time to read every post immediately.

Am not asleep, just preoccupied with my Mother's final arrangements. Hope to return to duty in a week.

Sorry to hear that, brat. Hope things are going OK.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom