Subscribing to social groups?

Nords

Moderator Emeritus
When we put up posts on the forum, under "Additional Options" we have a section for "Thread subscription" that allows us to choose whether to subscribe and how often we want to be notified of changes.

Is there a similar option for social groups? The groups don't get posts as frequently as the forum and I sometimes go days or even weeks between remembering to check. A subscription would help us keep track and respond more promptly.

When we put up posts on the forum, under "Additional Options" we have a section for "Thread subscription" that allows us to choose whether to subscribe and how often we want to be notified of changes.

Is there a similar option for social groups? The groups don't get posts as frequently as the forum and I sometimes go days or even weeks between remembering to check. A subscription would help us keep track and respond more promptly.

I agree this is a needed feature. Currently there is no function to subscribe to a social group. I have read that this is coming however in the next major release of our software platform, as well as added functionality for social groups.

Back
Top Bottom