Subscriptions

Brat

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I have accumulated too many. I can't find any way to reduce the number other than bringing each up, then 'unsubscribe'.

Suggestions?

What's "too many"? Is there a limit? I'm subscribed to gobs of old threads, and it hasn't been a problem. I've only unsubscribed to a few which remained annoyingly popular but in which I'd lost interest.

I did turn off the email notification feature long ago.

Click user CP (upper nav bar)
The next page should have a list of recent subscriptions near the top. You can click on the link to unsubscribe beneath each thread title.

To see a complete list of your subscriptions, look over to the right of that same section for a link to the complete list.

Attachments

• brat.jpg
    brat.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 0
My "New Subscribed Threads" list is empty. I have accumulated about 280 subscribed threads, most now well hashed. I thought it wise to tidy up the list a bit and have found no way, other than bringing them up one at a time, to reduce the number.

Go to "User CP".

On the left hand column, under "Subscribed Threads", click on "List Subscriptions".

In the center, click on "View All Subscribed Threads". You will see all your subscribed threads.

Check the box next to threads you want to unsubscribe to, and then do so via the pull down menu.

Hope this helps!

Ah, I thought those boxes were intended for e-mail notifications.

Back
Top Bottom