Using the "Report Post" button

REWahoo

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give
I've noticed over the past few weeks when reporting a post (I hate spam!) there is a significant time delay after hitting the submit button and the post transmitting. It takes 30 seconds or longer to send, compared to only two or three seconds to post a message. Anyone else experienced this?

The reason it takes so long is that it is downloading a keystroke logger to your computer. We have to keep an eye on those that would report us.

Ken - I have noticed this since the server move a few weeks ago. The reports actually post faster than you see. I usually get e-mail of a reported post now before my report actually seems to post :)

I've noticed over the past few weeks when reporting a post (I hate spam!) there is a significant time delay after hitting the submit button and the post transmitting. It takes 30 seconds or longer to send, compared to only two or three seconds to post a message. Anyone else experienced this?
Whew, I thought it was just the server quietly expressing its opinion of the number of times I report a post...

Back
Top Bottom