Where are the rules?

donheff

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I am a little confused about the rules (I have had a few threads killed) so I would like to read the rules. However the link in Forum 101 (http://www.early-retirement.org/rules.html) leads to an invalid page error.

PS: no irritation at the mods for killing threads - you have a tough job. I would just like to get a better understanding of the limits and need/lack of need for ER linkage.

Actually, looking at the description of the political forum it is clear that a credible FIRE relationship is needed in any forum -- even "other." So my immediate rules question is answered. We should still fix the link.

There is also a link at the bottom of this screen (the link bar that runs across the bottom includes "contact us" "portal page" "FIREcalc" etc.) to "Community Rules".

Thanks, found them. Appropriately vague on topics which is how I guess it has to be.

Actually, looking at the description of the political forum it is clear that a credible FIRE relationship is needed in any forum -- even "other." So my immediate rules question is answered. We should still fix the link.

The link has been updated :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom