Join Early Retirement Today

You Don't Have Permission to Reply Message
Old 09-01-2017, 02:34 PM   #1
Dryer sheet aficionado

You Don't Have Permission to Reply Message

Greetings,

I am using the app in an iPad with the latest version of iOS and after reviewing some posts and maybe responding I close the app, without logging out. When I come back for another session and review a post, at the bottom it says You Don't Have permission to reply.

Logging out and then logging in again seems to solve this, but I don't think this should be necessary.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Nook
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-01-2017, 02:40 PM   #2
Administrator

I don't use the app, but it appears that whenever you leave the app and return, you need to log in again. Security measure, perhaps?
MichaelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 02:43 PM   #3
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Send a message via Skype™ to kcowan
Why not use Safari? Keeps you logged in like you never left!
Old 09-01-2017, 08:44 PM   #4
Full time employment: Posting here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelB View Post
I don't use the app, but it appears that whenever you leave the app and return, you need to log in again. Security measure, perhaps?

I use the iPhone app and have not needed to login since I joined in February.

OP- Have you tried deleting and reinstalling?
ocean view is offline   Reply With Quote