How often are the supporter donations checked?

bo_knows

Recycles dryer sheets
I donated to the Firecalc paypal account, and filled out the user form about 2 weeks ago. How often are new supporters given access to the additional features?

Just curious. Would love to see the additional features.

The only additional feature I'm aware of for supporters is the ability to have different yearly spending amounts on the Spending Models tab. If other features exist I've missed them and would love to have someone share.

The only additional feature I'm aware of for supporters is the ability to have different yearly spending amounts on the Spending Models tab. If other features exist I've missed them and would love to have someone share.

If that is the case, then I just found it. I was looking for a bigger change in the interface with multiple features. I'm more than happy to support Firecalc, but I'm just disappointed I guess.

My question is OBE.

I find being able to use different annual spending amounts very valuable. Without it Firecalc would be useless for me.

Sorry to threadjack here but I had the same problem as bo_knows - I donated about 3 weeks ago but I haven't gotten any feedback yet?

I was hoping to see a median option for the range of finishing outcomes. Averages are not very useful when some of your forecats outcomes are >$11MM and some some are penury.

Look at the tab on spending and see if you now have an option to put in annual spending where it will vary year by year. My recollection is that is the main benefit of being a supporter. It is one that makes a huge difference to me since our spending is very variable over the next several years.

Yes you do. But some people do the supporter donation and don't realize it has been accepted and that they have access. I was just giving a way to check. Basically if you can see manual spending option at the bottom on the spending tab then you have a supporter login.

Look at the tab on spending and see if you now have an option to put in annual spending where it will vary year by year. My recollection is that is the main benefit of being a supporter. It is one that makes a huge difference to me since our spending is very variable over the next several years.

I am registered with Fireclac and I can see the area on the spending tab where you can manually input changes to spending year by year. However, when I input a change, my success probability does not change. So I experimented and put in huge spending changes both up and down to see if the success probability changed but it did not.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong? Just for example if I put in $90,000/yr spending I see -1 in all fields for future years. Let us for this example say the success rate shows 91.5%. If I go to year 10 and change the value from -1 to say $45,000 for the remainder of the years, (all -1 in years after year 10) I still get a 91.5% success rate. I am obviously doing something wrong.:confused:

Yes, I think I know. The default on that page is select constant spending power at the top.

When you put in the annual spending amounts, you have to then select manual spending by filling the in the circle at the left of Manual Entry.

Back
Top Bottom