Portal Forums Links Register FAQ Community Calendar Log in

Join Early Retirement Today

Old 07-21-2014, 05:15 PM   #21
Recycles dryer sheets

I received the same letter. Sent in my 2013 tax return front page certified mail. It was received July 5 and I've gotten 2 emails requesting the same thing. I've called twice and both time the people said to check my "application" online and when I see the "Submitted" button highlighted instead of the "Verify" button I'll know they've put it in the system. They also said since I sent the info certified mail and it was showing as having been received...not to worry.
Dancer373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-21-2014, 05:26 PM   #22
Recycles dryer sheets

Quote:
Originally Posted by gozer View Post
I uploaded mine on June 15th, the day after they requested info. Today I got a last chance to submit email from them. So I'm on hold, waiting for a cust service rep at the moment.
That's what I just went through...so, hands in the air 'UNCLE' I am sending the docs again...and the ones via US Mail I will send as certified.
2retireearly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 07:19 PM   #23
Recycles dryer sheets

Yea we are still getting the emails also, even though we got a snail mail conformation that docs had been received and approved. I uploaded their own snail mail letter back to them. Pretty annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum
Buck2520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 09:29 AM   #24
Dryer sheet aficionado

They called yesterday and said docs had not been received, even though they were sent certified and delivery confirmed a month ago. Possible loss of coverage hanging over my head now. Will send certified again and I'm trying to get my acct active on the site so I can upload docs as well. The lady on the phone said one guy had to resend 4 times!
ernow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 02:58 PM   #25
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free To Canoe View Post
I received an additional request for 2014 income info just a couple of days ago.
I called but concluded the person on phone could not help me with specifics. I also had trouble logging into the ACA web site. They changed all of the passwords last month and I locked things up trying a new one.
Once in the web site, I noticed that the site was having heartburn about DW not having any income. Much of our income is investment. I will not know how it all plays out for sure until the end of the year. I put some 2014 brokerage statements in there (we own joint). We will see if this makes everyone happy.
Not everyone is happy yet. I received a call on Friday 7/25 from a call center contracted by the ACA people. Could not get any info on my account and whether or not received new info was adequate. I will call the ACA people next week to see what is up.