canada pharmacy

I checked with local Costco and the 250/50 60 dose pack was $87 USD. (CAD 116) That is the brand name. They do not stock the generic version.
did you have a prescription, use insurance or just ask for the cash price? I usually can't get any kind of a discount at pharmacies unless I have an insurance or discount card of some kind. Maybe the goodrx works at costco.

did you have a prescription, use insurance or just ask for the cash price? I usually can't get any kind of a discount at pharmacies unless I have an insurance or discount card of some kind. Maybe the goodrx works at costco.

A prescription is required for Advair no matter where you get it, brand name or generic. If you can get it somewhere without a prescription, then you should immediately be suspect of the seller and the product.

I just called and asked for the cash price. Yes it is a prescription med in Canada.

It works at Costco in IL, but only if you buy something not covered by your insurance (at least for us). :facepalm:

I checked with local Costco and the 250/50 60 dose pack was $87 USD. (CAD 116) That is the brand name. They do not stock the generic version.
Yes $348 for a 3-month supply (twice a day) is the most expensive drug.

Advair 250/50 60 doses. there is also a generic, but don't know the name off hand. thanks do you know if prescription point pharmacy is legit or not? they look good on the website and have good ratings.
Wixela Inhub is the new generic of Advair. It is still quite expensive though if you don't have an insurance plan for prescriptions. I switched from Advair to Wixela in February. Because it is a generic I have a $2 copay for a 90 day supply.

About 6 months ago, Mylan released a generic version - the name is Wixela Inhub. Prior to this, there was no generic Advair in the US (thanks to FDA).
Why are you blaming the FDA? And what for?

Wixela Inhub is the new generic of Advair. It is still quite expensive though if you don't have an insurance plan for prescriptions. I switched from Advair to Wixela in February. Because it is a generic I have a $2 copay for a 90 day supply.[/ are you on Medicare Part D or some other drug insurance

Back
Top Bottom