Cost sharing element of subsidy

modhatter

Full time employment: Posting here.
People on this forum have mentioned in addition the the cost reduction of the OOP Max if you are under the 250% FPL, there is also a reduction in co-pays. I have never seen this stated anywhere.
Where is this coming from?

People on this forum have mentioned in addition the the cost reduction of the OOP Max if you are under the 250% FPL, there is also a reduction in co-pays. I have never seen this stated anywhere.
Where is this coming from?
See the section beginning on page 13 here. At and below 250% of the FPL the cost of a standard (silver level) policy on the exchange is too high even with the premium assistance because of the deductible, copays and total out of pocket. To make it more affordable, in addition to the premium credits, the deductible and copay are reduced.

See the section beginning on page 13 here. At and below 250% of the FPL the cost of a standard (silver level) policy on the exchange is too high even with the premium assistance because of the deductible, copays and total out of pocket. To make it more affordable, in addition to the premium credits, the deductible and copay are reduced.

Thank you MichaelB. It just doesn't elaborate much on it i guess. Was beginning to think people were making it up as they went.

Back
Top Bottom