Cymbalta/Duloxetine Cheap Supplements

Z3Dreamer

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
DW uses Cymbalta/Duloxetine for chronic pain. Prescription is about $200 a month. Someone suggested she order from Canada. It is illegal but if you are only ordering small amounts the Government has said they will not pursue or prosecute you.

Instead, she found a coupon that works at Walmart and maybe Walgreen's. Anyhow, it was $40 after the coupon. This is $1,920 in annual savings.

Anyone else have such success with drug coupons?

DW takes a lot of supplements: CoQ10 300mg is $24 for 100 and Areds-2 is $29 for 60. Cheapest location is Amazon. There are others but I thought I would start with these. Anyone got a better source?

Where can I find find the coupon for D H?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

Wow - great site. Thanks for posting that.

I check CVS and Walgreens circulars every week for buy one get one free supplements. CoQ10 is ridiculously expensive without a sale.

Thanks so much. Attempting to get doc office to write a 30 day script to fulfill coupon. How do u do an eye roll emoticon?

Ordering from CanadaDrugsOnline saves like 85% if there is an internationally available generic thats not available in the US. Not the case for your example. If you ever do try the international route, it might not count against your deductible, though. Even though Ive met my out of pocket, my bozo insurance company refused to pay for my CDO script. So I walked down to the CVS and payed NINE TIMES the price! Since Ive hit my out of pocket it didn't cost me a dime, but why oh why are they so stupid not to let me buy at the lesser price?

Use CAN pharma all the time, but the coupon let's me stockpile 30 day supply for cheap-ish!

Back
Top Bottom