diagnosed with lymphoma

This is great ratface. I am happy along with you.

Ha

Ratty I just a couple of days ago did a search here to see if I missed any of your recent posts! I am sooooo glad to read this news. Who knew being "pristine" would be such a happy description?

Very glad to read of your report - a far different time than back when you were just finding out. Good health to you!

Good for you Rat, always good to hear good news with so much bad stuff going on.

Attachments

• congratulations_cat.jpg
    congratulations_cat.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 97
Congrats Ratface. Its nice to hear good news!

R

Great news ratface!

Thank you for the update. I had been wondering how you were doing, and hoping your ordeal was over for good.

Amethyst

Well it was this time last year that I was undergoing radiation treatment with the surgery still to come. Received my latest test results and the Oncology doctor said they looked, "Pristine". Those pesky lung nodules have been reclassified as calcified "Granulomas" , nothing changing there or anywhere. "No evidense of Disease". Next scans 4 months out again, but a little confidence builder going my way. Retirement has been busy with neglected home repairs to catch up on but what a joy to have the option at a time like this. Spend several hours a day, just doing things as I can on my own schedule, with a high priority on exercise and time to do it. It's the laundry and the cooking that gets in the way.

Let's hope Michael Douglas does as well as Ratface!

Ratface - I forgot to mention - your medical team must be over the moon. How many patients do they get to pull back from the brink like that? Congratulations to them, as well.

Fingers and toes crossed that all your future scans and tests are as good as this set.

Amethyst

Congrats

RF,

I'm a couple of weeks late but congrats on your latest exam.

2soon2tell

Back
Top Bottom