Originally Posted by Chuckanut
...Has anybody else have health benefits that have been documented by medical tests?
Here's my list...none documented
- Doctor saw me (by chance) several months after FIRE and asked me if I had "w*rk done" (plastic surgery) to my face without telling him. I had not yet told him that I voluntarily resigned
. His opinion was that I looked 10 years younger.
- Upper body RSI issues very managable instead of chronic pain, no need for deep tissue massage, chiropractor, and periodic PT
- No longer need Prilosec unless eating spicy food, used to take it daily
- Weight has been relatively stable, but I am now in better physical shape than when trapped behind a computer all day
- Mental outlook so much better, i.e no more dreading the next day
- Eating habits somewhat improved but not perfect
and never will be
- Skin tone all over is much improved