Do you crave a cup of Joe?

I have to drink strong black coffee so I can stay awake until bedtime.

Since the recent price increases, we have been drinking Walmart's Great Value Dark Roast Ground Coffee. In my opinion that's good coffee.

Remember, no matter how old you may look, you will not get a senior coffee at McDonald's unless you ask for it. (Usually costs $.50 to $.75)

During the 50s, my mother would put on the coffee about 5 a.m. in preparation for my father going to w*rk, and of course I could smell it, liked it, and developed a lifelong appreciation of coffee. These days I only drink two cups daily but would be grouchy without them.

BTW: I bought this Ethiopian coffee in Costco called Yirgacheeffe coffee. It was billed as "This coffee is considered by many to be consistently the best in the world with a more intense flavor than any other coffee in existence."

It's good, but that's a strong boast, when there are so many good ones.

Not at all. At times, I do stop in the early afternoon, or after skating for a cup at the coffee bean, for a cup. I do enjoy the scenery, as in young lasses doing homework. And appreciate the free doses of youthful pheromones.>:D
Dude, if phereomones is your thing, take up social dancing. I never realized how good a woman's hair smells. Makes me horny just thinking about it. :)

Ha

Dude, if phereomones is your thing, take up social dancing. I never realized how good a woman's hair smells. Makes me horny just thinking about it. :)

Ha

Seems to me there is no shortage of horny people on this site:ROFLMAO:

I love coffee, but have to limit my consumption to 1-2 cups in the morning or else I will be up all night. If coffee did not disturb my sleep patterns, I would probably drink far too much.

+1.
Once in awhile I get wild in the afternoon and make some iced coffee. I always pay for it later since I can't sleep then...sigh.:(

Jogged my memory, where IS CuppaJoe? Haven't seen her around on here lately...........:(

Ha
Both DW and I are beneficiaries.

We are not much into dancing, though if there was no DW I'd be out there hoofing it.

Back
Top Bottom