Health and Vigor As Good As Your Last Meal

'fess up. What did YOU have for your last meal? How are you feeling? How much of how you are currently feeling do you think is a result of your last meal?
Plain yogurt & multi vitamin for breakfast, couple cups of coffee, then beef-n-barley soup & garlic bread for lunch.
I am exhausted - but I think it is from lack of sleep (worked all three sessions of Brewfest in AC, then stayed up til 5 am between Sat & Sun) combined with "springing ahead clock-wise"...oh, and that having to get up and drive to w*rk this am!

Breakfast: Oatmeal banana, latte w/skim milk
Later: handful of almonds
Lunch: Subway turkey sandwich with veges, baked chips, diet coke

Fueled me for a day of work at the computer and I'm still alert and energized! Probably from the caffeine in the diet Coke. :D

Breakfast: oatmeal, with a dash of brown sugar, some dried cranberries, and some walnuts... :angel:

Lunch: a Sonic double cheeseburger and tater tots... >:D

I had half-sweet potato, one low-fat turkey sausage. I am a firm believer that you are what you eat.

I hardly EVER drink soda any more. Today during my run I stopped into a cafe for some water, ended up getting a diet coke. My stomach was messed UP for about half an hour; cramps and just felt upset.

You really feel the effects of something bad for you when you've been watching what you eat for a while.

Back
Top Bottom