Healthcare.gov password

jflynn4

Recycles dryer sheets
So....I understand that the Heartbleed bug caused the healthcare.gov website to need to reset passwords. But, for the past week, I get an email a day, every day, letting me know that they've reset ,my password ..... Again.

How many times do they think it needs to happen and can't these guys get anything right:confused: If this website was owned by a publicly held firm, they'd have likely been already put out of busienss by the government for incompetency.

Amazing.

From my personal experience and what I read, most of the state exchanges are even worse, if you can imagine that.

I only received 1, for 1 of the 4 accounts I had to create. Not the 1 I used to enroll with.
MRG

How many times do they think it needs to happen and can't these guys get anything right:confused: If this website was owned by a publicly held firm, they'd have likely been already put out of busienss by the government for incompetency.

From my personal experience and what I read, most of the state exchanges are even worse, if you can imagine that.
Not a partisan response just my take that this is a problem with complex IT projects not just government. The sites are built by the private sector. If you have ever suffered through an ERP implementation in a major corporation you will understand. That said, the procurement/project management approach of the HHS was abysmal. I don't know anything about the states but I suspect some of the failed state exchanges did as well as any corporation and still didn't get it right. It helps if you don't have a deadline and can roll out functionality a bit at a time like lots of our beloved silicon valley sites.

Last edited:
You mean public firms like Target, Yahoo, google, twitter, skype.....

I've gotten reset notices from multiple sites ( not just over heartbleed ). Got 1 from healthcare.gov

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom