Healthcare.gov website

DGF's went up 70% (pre subsidy) going from age 59 to 60! 15% ain't bad at all relatively speaking.

You missed my earlier posts... mine went up 55%.... for the one year...

What I was talking about with the 15% is what the website says the cost of my plan is (the let's take a look part, not the sign up part) compared to the letter that I got from my insurance company....

You missed my earlier posts... mine went up 55%.... for the one year...

What I was talking about with the 15% is what the website says the cost of my plan is (the let's take a look part, not the sign up part) compared to the letter that I got from my insurance company....

I have been using Healthcare.gov begining in 2014, so 2017 will be my fourth year.
Time flies.

The premium for the same plan went up 11.8% from 2016.
New Jersey
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO Silver.

Without the ACA subsidy, I would need to budget about $9000/year + inflation for health insurance.

Signed up for first time yesterday. Didn't even have to login to healthcare.gov, my health insurance broker did it for me. Just had to answer some questions over the phone. Also didn't need to calculate MAGI, they only wanted income sources and deductions. Their number was 5k higher than mine so I guess I'll get more back when I file.

Think it's bad now? Try using it three years ago for the first open enrollment. Not only did you have the clunky interface and workflow, the site just flat out didn't work and constantly crashed under the load. I didn't get a confirmation of being insured until 12/30/2013, and I had been trying since the first day of enrollment.

I remember very well! You and many others posted how to hold your mouth the right way, cross your fingers, and delete the cookies off the desktop! Sometimes it worked.:D

Even though I skipped the optional question about whether I am a Native American, the summary says I have a Tribal Income of $0.00.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom