Join Early Retirement Today
Old 07-15-2010, 11:01 PM   #21
Full time employment: Posting here.
Originally Posted by fisherman View Post
I posted useful factual information response to the original posters question. My info included an actual calculation from the published law.

You stated a politically motivated falsehood that is not backed by actual facts. Since we would qualify for the subsidy then you know what our taxes would be and they are not likely to rise 50% as you stated.

This has been a great board for many years but unfortunately some people like you have to post your politically motivated opinions instead of useful facts. You must live a really boring life to need to spend time posting such cr*p.

Here is an opinion for you in return, Health Insurance brokers like you will not be needed in 2014 and that is what really has you upset. I hope you find a more profitable use of your time than beating a "dead horse" as you have been.

Stick to posting useful informative information as I have and we will all benefit!
I'm not upset that they're pushing health brokers off the cliff, I could care less. I can sell life insurance or disability instead and keep making what I make. I'm more angry about the law itself, but this isn't the politics forum so I won't post 4 paragraphs about it. Just remember that nothing in life is free.

dgoldenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!