I have breast cancer. :-(((

Still pushing those good wishes your way every day :)

Silly pampering is essential to recovery!

Amethyst

Best wishes for a successful procedure. And I believe that super-premium ice cream will be the key to proper recovery.

Best wishes for a successful procedure. And I believe that super-premium ice cream will be the key to proper recovery.

LOL, I'll add that to my list of post-op pampering needs! :LOL:

Simple girl....Wishing you all the best with your surgery on Tuesday. Glad surgery day is almost here....:clap: !!

My best wished and fondest hopes for you complete success and recovery, Simple Girl.

We all care very much about you. :flowers:

Ha

Thinking of you today.....and each day after...

thumbnail.aspx

Last edited:
First time I've read this thread. Heart goes out to you simple girl, hope it goes well. Having a great support system is wonderful for you. :flowers:

I have been traveling the last few weeks.. My thoughts with you today, Simple Girl. Have lit a candle for you all the way over here in Italy, I hope it's glow and warmth reach you!

Queenie

Sending positive thoughts for you and hoping all goes well and you recover quickly. :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Thinking about you, simple girl. As another poster said, enjoy the meds - la la land is not so bad. :)

As I told you before - been there, done that. It's not the easiest thing to go through, but you'll do it, and a year from now you'll look back and be amazed. Thoughts and prayers go out to you today!!

CJ

Keeping you in my thoughts here also SG.

Wishing you the best...

Just a short note to let you all know I made it through - 6 hour surgery! Stayed overnight last night, was on morphine today, and they d/c'd me this evening - can you believe it? I walk like an old lady, can't open childproof caps, and have to have DH cut up my food for me. It's like am an old person and a child at the same time, LOL. Pain got pretty nasty tonight, but Demerol is starting to kick in. Thank goodness for pain meds and for DH who is waiting on me hand and foot!

BTW, I can't type much, so keeping it brief!

simple girl, good to hear from you. As long as you have you dh waiting on you you're in good hands...
Hope things continue to go well.

I walk like an old lady, can't open childproof caps, and have to have DH cut up my food for me. It's like am an old person and a child at the same time, LOL.
Hey...I'm like that on my good days! :D

Wow...just wow. You are amazing! Now...close yer eyes and get some good snoozes young lady. :bat:

:flowers:

Aren't you the sweetie to take time to let us know you came through with flying colors, SG! Was wondering how it went. Your DH sounds like a sweetie too!

Simple girl, you are truly amazing, to be home and doing things, let alone taking the trouble to let us all know how you are doing. It's great to hear from you, though I don't think anyone was expecting to hear so soon. It just shows what a strong community we have here. Take it easy, you have been through major surgery and your body needs to rest and heal.

:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom