Is Florida going to cancel my plan

perrytime

Recycles dryer sheets
Fox headlines " More than a dozen states plan to cancel health care policies not in compliance with ObamaCare ".

I can't find another source to verify, and I really want to know if its true and if Florida is one of the states.
I thought i had another year of time before I had to deal with this.
thanks

I can't think of a better source on the ACA than Fox. :rolleyes:

Are you referring to a grandfathered plan? Mine (from MO which did allow them to continue) was cancelled last month, effective at the end of this year. I would imagine your insurance carrier would/will be notifying you if it was going to. I got my letter last week. Hardly surprising, why would they want me to pay $88 when they can charge me $375. In my state anyways, the carriers have been pretty upfront. Last year I was told I was guaranteed the rate for one more year, so I pretty much new they were ending the plans after that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Contact your insurance company directly. They should be able to tell you if the plan is being discontinued.

Got the letter from Aetna, grandfathered plan is good for another year, 18% premium increase, now $300/month. I will take that over the 100% increase an ACA compliant plan (bronze) would have cost me. A year from now I know whats coming at me.

Back
Top Bottom