It's Wednesday weigh ins! 2007-2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is tough Ronstar. It's like any problem, sometimes you have to back up and take a different run at it :)

That is tough Ronstar. It's like any problem, sometimes you have to back up and take a different run at it :)

You're right. I've analyzed the problem and decided to try a different run at it.

Since I can't give up the foods I like, I decided to eat them in less volumes. And to do more walking.

5/4 198
5/11 193
5/18 193 stuck
5/25 193 still stuck
6/1 197 uh oh
6/8 195

Revised goal 185

249 = -2

goal is something beginning with a 1 by the end of the year.
Working for me: This diet and exercise.
Working against me: 20 days in the UK in August, and a 16 day road trip in November. My hope is to hold ground on those two vacations.
I'll take some of the meal replacements and mix it up with some keto friendly meals.

Last edited:
Haven’t posted here in a while.

Current weight is 212 lbs, down from 250 when I retired May 2020. Still looking for that scale to give me a number that starts with 1.

Working out most weekdays and racing mountain or endurance gravel bike races nearly every weekend. Life is good in Northern California.

Weigh in day, 205 lbs. Total lost 33 lbs since March 3rd.

204 today that is down 34 lbs total. I am shooting for 190.

Weigh in day today, down only 1 pound to 201. Hoping to get under 200 by next week.

Weigh in today at 199. Nine more pounds to lose to get me to a "healthy" BMI weight.

Last edited:
I'll not likely get there by the usual calculation.
down 2 today at 239, I have entered the "tooth hurties"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom