Join Early Retirement Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2008, 10:52 PM   #501
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,318
First of Year makes me think about this stuff. I've managed to keep my weight just a little over my all-time best level (from July 07) all this time, so it is not an aberration which is good! I found taking multivitamins 2 or 3 times a week seems to help me keep the gnawing/grazing thing in check. Paradoxically also found that snacking on good Trader Joe's chocolate didn't add to my weight and was a sort of appetite suppressant so that is becoming a regular part of my 'diet'.

Alan and DangerMouse I was particularly interested in the FitLinxx thing in your posts having noticed it recently at the Y. But doing 60 minutes a day sound very 'keen' -- well done if you can keep that up! I do three yoga classes each week and one vigorous hour on the treadmill and elliptical machines at the Y and feel like I'm doing all I need, but it could be just more 'bar lowering' -- something i'm getting pretty good at these days.

Good luck all in your health goals for '07
__________________

__________________
ESRBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-04-2008, 11:29 AM   #502
Moderator
Alan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Eee Bah Gum
Posts: 21,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESRBob View Post
First of Year makes me think about this stuff. I've managed to keep my weight just a little over my all-time best level (from July 07) all this time, so it is not an aberration which is good! I found taking multivitamins 2 or 3 times a week seems to help me keep the gnawing/grazing thing in check. Paradoxically also found that snacking on good Trader Joe's chocolate didn't add to my weight and was a sort of appetite suppressant so that is becoming a regular part of my 'diet'.

Alan and DangerMouse I was particularly interested in the FitLinxx thing in your posts having noticed it recently at the Y. But doing 60 minutes a day sound very 'keen' -- well done if you can keep that up! I do three yoga classes each week and one vigorous hour on the treadmill and elliptical machines at the Y and feel like I'm doing all I need, but it could be just more 'bar lowering' -- something i'm getting pretty good at these days.

Good luck all in your health goals for '07
Bob, We do the chocolate thing every day now. we buy bars of good quality dark chocolate, break them into squares and keep them in a tub in the 'fridge. Each evening for dessert we slowly eat a piece with our glass of medicinal red wine

As far as Fitlinxx goes you are already doing the same amount as I do each week at the Y. My extra logged activities come from walking, playing tennis (twice a week for about 90 minutes) and cycling with DW at the weekends or in the evenings.

I'm reading a good book recommended by someone on this thread (apologies for forgetting who :confused. It is called Younger Next Year by Chris Crowley and Henry S Lodge who basically say there are only 3 things you need to stay very well as you grow older - Exercise, Nutrition (not "dieting") and Commitment
__________________

__________________
Retired in Jan, 2010 at 55, moved to England in May 2016
Now it's adventure before dementia
Alan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 03:00 PM   #503
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
SecondCor521's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boise
Posts: 2,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondCor521 View Post
187.6 this morning!

2Cor521
186.6 this morning!

Planning to do an Oly triathlon this summer.

2Cor521
__________________
"At times the world can seem an unfriendly and sinister place, but believe us when we say there is much more good in it than bad. All you have to do is look hard enough, and what might seem to be a series of unfortunate events, may in fact be the first steps of a journey." Violet Baudelaire.
SecondCor521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:15 PM   #504
Moderator
Sarah in SC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 13,456
2Cor, that is awesome! You are rocking! And a triathalon, boy howdy, you've gone way past my peak of physical fitness. Too cool!

Alan, I'm so glad you like the book--I can't recommend it enough! I've given 4 copies for gifts since reading it! And you know how hard it is to get some guys to read stuff like that--my DH zipped right through it!

Sigh. 150lbs today. I'm still fighting off those post-holiday lbs, and it didn't help to spend the weekend celebrating (read drinking beer and eating wings) passing the CFP exam!
__________________
“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.”
Gerard Arthur Way

Sarah in SC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 09:00 PM   #505
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,764
Wings and Beer. Means everything is right in the world
__________________
Notmuchlonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:25 PM   #506
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
SecondCor521's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boise
Posts: 2,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah in SC View Post
2Cor, that is awesome! You are rocking! And a triathalon, boy howdy, you've gone way past my peak of physical fitness. Too cool!
Thank you!

The triathlon is actually just a motivator to lose that last 11.6 pounds or so; if I don't do the triathlon then I won't bother getting in shape; if I don't bother getting in shape I'll just be a skinny flabby guy instead of a skinny buff guy.

Right now I'd get winded jogging a quarter mile.

Congrats (publicly) on the CFP thing again!

2Cor521
__________________
"At times the world can seem an unfriendly and sinister place, but believe us when we say there is much more good in it than bad. All you have to do is look hard enough, and what might seem to be a series of unfortunate events, may in fact be the first steps of a journey." Violet Baudelaire.
SecondCor521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:07 PM   #507
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
SecondCor521's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boise
Posts: 2,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondCor521 View Post
186.6 this morning!

2Cor521
185.2 this morning.

Yikes; I've lost weight faster in the last few days than ever before. The only difference I can figure is I'm drinking caffeinated Japanese green tea -- it's the free hot drink at my office with the least caffeine, I think -- and as a result not sleeping well and not eating much else. Hmmm.

2Cor521
__________________
"At times the world can seem an unfriendly and sinister place, but believe us when we say there is much more good in it than bad. All you have to do is look hard enough, and what might seem to be a series of unfortunate events, may in fact be the first steps of a journey." Violet Baudelaire.
SecondCor521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 07:41 PM   #508
Moderator
Alan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Eee Bah Gum
Posts: 21,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah in SC View Post
Alan, I'm so glad you like the book--I can't recommend it enough! I've given 4 copies for gifts since reading it! And you know how hard it is to get some guys to read stuff like that--my DH zipped right through it!
We are in transition between Houston and Baton Rouge so the "book" is all I have. The scales will arrive with the rest of the furniture on Thursday. Thanks for recommending it - I put it on my wish list for Christmas and DW bought if for me. She likes it as well.

Keep up the good work guys. January is the best month to lose weight, with all the Holiday pounds and the Resolutions to shed them
__________________
Retired in Jan, 2010 at 55, moved to England in May 2016
Now it's adventure before dementia
Alan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 08:15 AM   #509
Recycles dryer sheets
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 230
Still sitting at 200 for months !! Joined a triathlon club at my health club with a goal to be in one in 20 weeks.. Hopefully the cross training will help ..
__________________
xyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 12:40 AM   #510
Recycles dryer sheets
Insanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 128
At 175 lbs this morning with a waist measurement of 35 inches, BMI of 26.6 and waist-to-hip ratio of 95%. My goal is to get into the healthy weight range again by getting my BMI under 25 or my waist-to-hip ratio waist under 90%.

At 5'8" with hips measuring 37" that makes target weight 164.5 lbs and target waist measurement 33.25". 10.5 lbs and 1.75" to go.
__________________
Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 01:35 PM   #511
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,318
Alan
Hope you enjoy Baton Rouge and find a new place that serves English beer! if not, you can probably get cans of Boddingtons shipped to you or even from a local distributor. Failing that it could be time to learn to start drinking Hurricanes...

I looked into Fitlinxx at our Y but only one of the machines I use is networked in -- the rest are all hand-entered, and they said it would take 30-40 minutes to get set up initially. Still going to hold off for now.

Anybody here have strong thoughts about optimum heart rate during vigorous exercise? I realize I am getting up over 80% for my weekly 'blow-out-the-pipes' 50 minutes on the machines, and wonder if anybody thinks that is dangerous (as long as you are fit overall and don't have any heart or circulatory conditions etc.)
__________________
ESRBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:37 PM   #512
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
martyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bossier City
Posts: 2,182
250 lbs! I'm 6'2" and surely could stand to lose 50 lbs.
__________________
“Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.”
-John F. Kennedy

“Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?” - Edgar Bergen
martyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 03:58 AM   #513
Recycles dryer sheets
Insanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESRBob View Post
Alan
Anybody here have strong thoughts about optimum heart rate during vigorous exercise? I realize I am getting up over 80% for my weekly 'blow-out-the-pipes' 50 minutes on the machines, and wonder if anybody thinks that is dangerous (as long as you are fit overall and don't have any heart or circulatory conditions etc.)
There are a variety of ways to measure safe exertion. The easiest measure is whether you can hold a conversation without constantly gasping for breath; if you can hold the conversation you haven't exceeded your safety level.

Another common system estimates your safe maximum heart rate based on your age:
  • Max heart rate, based on age: 220 - Your age, in years.
Safe exercise levels are then calculated using a percentage:
  • Weight Loss (not a cardiac workout) 55-70%
  • Cardio workout 70-85%
  • Athletic Endurance 85-95% (the "can't hold a conversation" range)
Generally speaking, you need to be more than just "fit" to perform in the athletic endurance band. You need to be in excellent shape . . . like an athlete. How do you determine that without potentially deluding yourself into believing you're an athlete? Well, if you:
  • Do cardio training at least three times a week for 20 minutes at the 85% level and can carry on a conversation with no difficulty while you're at it.
  • Have normal blood pressure.
  • Have a resting heart rate of 65 or less.
Then you might try training at the higher 85-95% percentages for 10-20 minutes at a time once or twice a week. Just don't do it every time you work out; after all you're trying to train the heart and your cardiovascular system so it performs better, not strain and stress it so it doesn't perform well!

One last thing. Athletes and the super-fit generally have cardiovascular systems that handle the stress of exercise very well, and for them there is an alternate way to calculate percent maximum exertion. One of the more popular ones is this:
[ (220-age) - (resting pulse) ] * exertion level + (resting pulse)

So, for me at age 46 with a resting heart rate of 60, my percent maximum exertion levels are:
  • 55%: [(220-46=174)-60=114] * 55% + 60 = 123 beats/minute
  • 70%: [114] * 70% + 60 = 140 beats/minute
  • 85%: [114] * 85% + 60 = 156 beats/minute
  • 95%: [114] * 95% + 60 = 168 beats/minute
  • 100%: [114] * 100% + 60 = 174 beats/minute
One important thing to note when using this formula is that it doesn't change your maximum safe heart rate. Regardless of fitness level it just isn't a good idea to drive your cardiovascular system so hard that you exceed the safe heart rate of (220 - your age) beats per minute.
__________________
Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 11:48 AM   #514
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,318
Thx, Insanity.
Using your formulae I'm up in the athletic endurance band for about 45 minutes a week, which sounds like it could be dangerous. I'll start looking into this more carefully -- getting resting pulse, maybe doing a stress test to find my max heart rate etc etc. I don't know that I'd qualify as an athlete by the strict definition, so will need to make sure I get the right max rate for myself. I don't use the conversation method to find out since I'm in a gym and that would definitely get the machines around me cleared out! I think some of this depends on lung capacity as well as heart capacity, too. Maybe time to check into a sports clinic for some definitive answers...
__________________
ESRBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 03:18 PM   #515
Recycles dryer sheets
Insanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESRBob View Post
I don't use the conversation method to find out since I'm in a gym and that would definitely get the machines around me cleared out! I think some of this depends on lung capacity as well as heart capacity, too. Maybe time to check into a sports clinic for some definitive answers...
Oh, but it's a great way to get a machine if you're working out at a community center. (Which are, in general, rated much better than most of the bigger chain fitness centers, and they can't kick you out if you act a little crazy . . . )

Just go in at peak hours and have a conversation with an imaginary friend. Mention that unpleasant-looking lesion developing on his forehead. Argue a little.

Space on the cardio equipment will just appear! (Be sure to thank your friend for making that happen.)

I have three workout routines in the gym. One is primarily weights with a short warm-up and cool down on the cardio equipment that never gets into the "athletic performance" band, one is all cardio workout, 60 minutes working in the "cardio" band (usually moving between the cyclic jogger and the rowing machine), and the third is a blended cardio/weights workout, which I do once or twice a week; the others I generally do just once.

The cardio/weights workout goes like this: 20-25 minutes on the cyclic jogger doing an "athletic performance" workout followed by a quick, one-set rotation through my weights routine, then a 5-10 minute, low intensity warm-down on the cardio equipment. I structure the first, high-intensity cardio workout by easing into the "athletic performance" band over 2-5 minutes, continue in the "athletic" band until it's time to warm-down, then warm down by dropping the intensity by 10% (measured by calorie consumption), which drops my heart rate into the high end of the "cardio" range in about a minute. After that I gradually back off the intensity until I'm in the "weight loss" range after four minutes of warm down time.

At no point during a high-intensity cardio workout should you ever get a "stitch" in your side, feel dizzy, nauseous, feel like you're having problems breathing fast enough, or have problems getting your heart rate down into the "cardio" range within a minute of when you cut back on the intensity when you start to warm-down. Run into any of these problems and you're not strengthening your body, but harming it.
__________________
Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 05:23 PM   #516
Moderator
Alan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Eee Bah Gum
Posts: 21,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESRBob View Post
Alan
Hope you enjoy Baton Rouge and find a new place that serves English beer! if not, you can probably get cans of Boddingtons shipped to you or even from a local distributor. Failing that it could be time to learn to start drinking Hurricanes...

I looked into Fitlinxx at our Y but only one of the machines I use is networked in -- the rest are all hand-entered, and they said it would take 30-40 minutes to get set up initially. Still going to hold off for now.

Anybody here have strong thoughts about optimum heart rate during vigorous exercise? I realize I am getting up over 80% for my weekly 'blow-out-the-pipes' 50 minutes on the machines, and wonder if anybody thinks that is dangerous (as long as you are fit overall and don't have any heart or circulatory conditions etc.)
Bob,

We just spent our first night in our new apartment and starting to look around. I can get boddingtons and the like in a few places but none in walking distance. The nearest drinking hole in walking distance does do Hurricanes so may be I'll have to try one.

Our local Y here does do Fitlinxx here but in fact the fitness room at our complex is better equipped and, obviously, more convenient so I think I'll switch to using the weight machines here and manually enter the data. We've still joined the Y for classes and tennis etc.

As far as your question on cardio workouts is concerned, the guideline on max rate is just that and each individual will have a greater or lesser personal max which you can discover yourself by gradually pushing yourself or with a stress test. One thing you can measure is your recovery rate which is an excellent, easily available measurement of your aerobic fitness.

I'm assuming you have a heart monitor - much better than using the indication on the machines. Let's say you are thrashing along at 130 - 140 bpm on your stationary bike or something around your 80% level. Now just pedal easily and watch your heart rate and the seconds counter on your watch. Wait unit your rate drops by a beat per minute (sometimes it temporarily goes up when you stop). Now count off 60 seconds and note how much your rate has dropped. Anything over 20bpm is satisfactory, more is better. If your recovery rate is 30 - 40, tell everyone you know, 'cos that is really good.

You shouldn't need to push yourself to the limit (95%+) ever, although it does feel good to do so once a week or once a month. At this level you can't get enough O2 to your muscles and you get lactic acid build etc, plus the older you get the more chance of a heart attack, so certainly don't push it too often if your recovery rate is below 20.
__________________
Retired in Jan, 2010 at 55, moved to England in May 2016
Now it's adventure before dementia
Alan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 09:20 PM   #517
Moderator
Alan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Eee Bah Gum
Posts: 21,098
Back in the groove again. The move to Louisiana is completed.

175.5 this morning. Not bad, just need to lose a couple of lbs to get back in range.

Tried Tai Chi yesterday for the first time - very interesting - will give it another shot next week.
__________________
Retired in Jan, 2010 at 55, moved to England in May 2016
Now it's adventure before dementia
Alan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 10:43 PM   #518
Recycles dryer sheets
Insanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 128
Jan-16-08: At 174 lbs, BMI of 26.5
Jan-09-08: At 175 lbs, BMI of 26.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
At 175 lbs this morning with a waist measurement of 35 inches, BMI of 26.6 and waist-to-hip ratio of 95%. My goal is to get into the healthy weight range again by getting my BMI under 25 or my waist-to-hip ratio waist under 90%.

At 5'8" with hips measuring 37" that makes target weight 164.5 lbs and target waist measurement 33.25". 10.5 lbs and 1.75" to go.
__________________
Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 01:57 AM   #519
Recycles dryer sheets
Insanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Bob,
As far as your question on cardio workouts is concerned, the guideline on max rate is just that and each individual will have a greater or lesser personal max which you can discover yourself by gradually pushing yourself or with a stress test. One thing you can measure is your recovery rate which is an excellent, easily available measurement of your aerobic fitness.
This is very true: Different people have different maximum heart rates. The number I suggested (220 minus your age in years) is part of the Karvonen formula for calculating safe heart rate training zones for individuals in generally good health. If I remember right the "220" starting number is derived from the average max heart rate for men in their mid-fourties, and is designed to be a "safe" number for use by most people who aren't trying to be superstar athletes.

If you want to find a true maximum heart rate for yourself, you might try this method from Wikipedia. From there you can calculate your training zones using the percentages I suggested earlier, but without subtracting and re-adding your resting heart rate in and out of the equation. I've used this method to calculate my max heart rate, which turns out to be a few beats faster than my Karvonen number.

Just remember, by design this test is designed to take your body right to its limits, very close to the breaking point. That's not the kind of testing I'd advocate to a lot of people.

Quote:
I'm assuming you have a heart monitor - much better than using the indication on the machines. Let's say you are thrashing along at 130 - 140 bpm on your stationary bike or something around your 80% level. Now just pedal easily and watch your heart rate and the seconds counter on your watch. Wait unit your rate drops by a beat per minute (sometimes it temporarily goes up when you stop). Now count off 60 seconds and note how much your rate has dropped. Anything over 20bpm is satisfactory, more is better. If your recovery rate is 30 - 40, tell everyone you know, 'cos that is really good.
You're describing the "recovery heart rate" a little differently from the way I'm used to hearing it. As I understand it the recovery heart rate is calculated by exercising at 80% of the "220 beats minus your age in years" level for a period of time, followed by a two-minute active warm down (75% of the walking or running speed required to obtain the 80% heart rate), ceasing exercise and waiting one minute, then taking the subject's pulse for 15 seconds and multiplying that number by four to find the "recovery heart rate."

People with a recovery heart rate 12 beats per minute or less than their 80% heart rate were found to have a mortality rate four times higher than those with a recovery rate more than 12 beats slower.

Quote:
You shouldn't need to push yourself to the limit (95%+) ever, although it does feel good to do so once a week or once a month. At this level you can't get enough O2 to your muscles and you get lactic acid build etc, plus the older you get the more chance of a heart attack, so certainly don't push it too often if your recovery rate is below 20.
The literature I've seen states that there are no health or training benefits working above the 95% level, the point at which your muscles make more lactic acid than they can efficiently clear out of the system, so why even go there?

About lactic acid:

Creating lactic acid isn't a bad thing, by the way. Your muscles (and other cells of your body) actually have two separate energy systems. The first is an anaerobic (meaning no oxygen required) process that converts glucose sugar into two usable energy units (a chemical called ATP) per glucose molecule and something called pyruvic acid. That pyruvic acid is then fed into the second, aerobic (requiring oxygen) system that turns the pyruvic acid waste product of the anaerobic process into another 34 ATP energy units.

The interesting thing about this is that, while the aerobic (oxygen requiring) process can create a whole lot of ATP energy units, it's a slow process, while the anaerobic (no oxygen required) process is very fast and easy to do, So, when our muscles are working very hard (in the cardiac fitness band), they throw the inefficient aerobic process into high gear and make lots of ATP energy units along with lots of pyruvic acid waste, way more pyruvic acid waste than the aerobic energy system can process.

When that happens the muscles convert the excess pyruvic acid into lactic acid, dump the lactic acid into the blood stream, where the liver can grab it and (using more energy) convert it back into glucose sugar again.

In other words, the anaerobic system is very inefficient. It sucks calories down like a madman. Which is, of course, a good thing if you're trying to burn calories. The downside is that, beyond a certain exercise level, your muscles and liver can't keep up with the lactic acid, and that can cause the buildup of lactic acid Alan was referring to.

Which is why you don't want to exercise in the athletic performance band (heart rate 85% and above of max heart rate) too often, and why there is no training advantage (meaning it's a bad idea) to going over the 95% level at any time.
__________________
Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 10:07 AM   #520
Full time employment: Posting here.
My Dream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 829
I've constantly seen this thread every week but never took the time to open it. Just after Christmas I felt that my pants were feeling more tight then usual so I decided to take a gander.

Ok........not look'in good, since I retired just over a year ago, I put on 35 lbs. I was already about 10 pounds over weight so that put me at 45 over. I'm presently 51 and feeling more tired and less motivated then usual which I'm sure the weight has something to do with this.

So what's the game plan, I read these post and share idea's in an effort to help motivate me to loose the 45 lbs?

Hmmmm, I hope I can do this...........no wait, I'm suppost to say. I can do this.

May this be my dream for 2008.
__________________

__________________
Newbie
My Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Health Ins. Cost Reduction kz Life after FIRE 15 05-27-2007 07:47 PM
Text of FOMC Announcement from Wednesday haha FIRE and Money 14 03-23-2007 02:00 PM
Florida Home Owners Ins mickeyd Other topics 5 08-29-2006 11:02 AM
Advice needed on Indiv Med Ins Plans starry night FIRE and Money 4 03-04-2006 05:41 PM
Forbes -- Growth in Health Ins. Premiums Slows intercst FIRE and Money 6 09-15-2005 02:37 PM

 

 
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:30 AM.
 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.