Ladies hovering, a serious issue

Lsbcal

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Today I was running in the park and came to the little out house. A young lady runner emerged and took off with her friend. I went in and there was droplets all over the toilet seat and I had to use the seat which I don't normally need. But it was urgent. So I did the clean up chore. Somehow it's worse when it isn't yours.

Hmmm...this reminded me of a talk with DW. She said she didn't actually sit on the toilet seat and just hovered! This was amazing to me as I assumed those wet seats were all due to all those guys who were too lazy to raise the seat. Just mentioned this incident to her now and she said she did wipe the seat down when toilet paper was available.

What is the world coming too? :LOL:

If they're going to "hover" they should lift the seat like men.

Hovering... a great core workout. And useful when you're in a situation where there is no way you are going to let skin contact a nasty surface. If there is TP available, I've been known to wipe down, then a few fresh sheets to provide a barrier layer. But if it's a quick pee - I'll hover. One of the reasons I keep squats in my gym workout. LOL.

Hovering... a great core workout. And useful when you're in a situation where there is no way you are going to let skin contact a nasty surface. If there is TP available, I've been known to wipe down, then a few fresh sheets to provide a barrier layer. But if it's a quick pee - I'll hover. One of the reasons I keep squats in my gym workout. LOL.

It occurred to me that those ladies are in good shape to do that.

I've cleaned the seats in restaurants with TP when necessary. The alternative is worse......

Yes!!! I will never understand how it’s ok to pee all over a toilet seat someone coming in after you might need to sit on. And then not to clean it up—gross.

Not at all new, women have been hovering (and peeing all over the seats if they have bad aim) forever.

I remember an Oprah show where she touched on this years ago, she basically said if no one hovered, then no one would need those seat tissue covers.

I think Ellen also used to do a bit on this in her stand up act where she mimic'd the type of circular rotating squat one would have to do to pee all over a seat.

I agree. It's disgusting when men leave the seat up, and when women leave it down and get it all wet.

I thought this was going to be a thread about some issue concerning women pilots of helicopters or drones.

Over on purpleboard.net the OP would have posted under the Shitter Rant thread, a long-running thread dedicated to complaints like this. This board probably deserves a similar thread.

I thought this was going to be a thread about some issue concerning women pilots of helicopters or drones.

Over on purpleboard.net the OP would have posted under the Shitter Rant thread, a long-running thread dedicated to complaints like this. This board probably deserves a similar thread.

I thought he was being pursued by too many women, and needed advice.

Hover in public rest rooms. Usually not unisex.

Use shoe to flush.

TP to open handle to exit.

Always wash hands.

Do not leave it dirtier than when I enter.

We've seen plenty of these signs traveling overseas. Not sure if it would do much good, though.

squat.jpg

Somehow it’s worse when it isn’t yours? Somehow?

And for the love of God, anyone unfortunate enough to have to use public facilities for a solid evacuation should be flushing contemporaneously with the evacuee making contact with water. Some folks think it okay to sit for an extended period on top of a dead mountain goat fouling everything around them. It isn’t. Elvis needs to immediately leave the building just as quickly as he left you.

We've seen plenty of these signs traveling overseas. Not sure if it would do much good, though.

View attachment 32048

You just need a third part of this that shows a hand wiping down the wet seat and the second picture should have some space between the butt and seat and show the sex of the seater. :D

I started using a female urination device, that allows you to pee standing up, for backpacking a few years ago. Now I bring it to festivals and other places where I know the toilet might be particularly unsavory. Highly recommend it. Just make sure to practice with it in the shower until you are sure you have it down. Don't want to have a mishap and end up covered in urine.

This thread makes me appreciate going potty in the wilderness. People usually think that’s gross, but I’ll take it a million times over public restrooms.

Hover in public rest rooms. Usually not unisex.

Use shoe to flush.

TP to open handle to exit.

Always wash hands.

Do not leave it dirtier than when I enter.

If you’re using your shoe on the door handle and the flusher, are you really not leaving it dirtier? Remember, that shoe of yours has been stepping on the floor of this nasty public bathroom. With goodness knows what on said floor and now on the bottom of your shoes.

This hovering practice seems to be making things worse. DW confirms, women's restrooms are a mess.

Last edited:
You just need a third part of this that shows a hand wiping down the wet seat and the second picture should have some space between the butt and seat and show the sex of the seater. :D

That(the squat.jpg that didn't copy) may be directed at cultures that use pit toilets. A mentor of mine mentioned having to direct some folks who were confused by western toilets and attempted to squat on them. Things didn't line up very well and folks were obviously upset. He was the lucky guy who had to pull some people aside to discuss matters. [emoji23]

Last edited:
Yes!!! I will never understand how it’s ok to pee all over a toilet seat someone coming in after you might need to sit on. And then not to clean it up—gross.

+1

That always bugged me at megacorp - (a) guys can't/won't use the urinals to pee, (b) they go in the stalls to pee and can't be bothered to lift the seat, and (c) do they actually believe their aim is that good?

I get the whole "stage fright" thing but how much work is it to lift the frickin' seat? :mad::mad::mad:

Here's the thing that bothers me the most, do they really not give a good s**t about the next guy? I guess not. That's what bugs me the most.

It occurred to me that those ladies are in good shape to do that.

Not really..........inspired by your thread I tried hovering just to see how hard it was........and even I could hover w/o being in shape. Quite different from trying to get up off the floor in a sitting position w/o using hands.

Back
Top Bottom