Medicare Payment Q

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
I signed up for Medicare A and B as of November. I have yet to receive a payment invoice or option to pay with my CC. Not complaining you understand, just trying to figure out how the deal works.

Does anyone recall when SS/medicare contacts one about $?:angel:

I signed up for Medicare A and B as of November. I have yet to receive a payment invoice or option to pay with my CC. Not complaining you understand, just trying to figure out how the deal works.

Does anyone recall when SS/medicare contacts one about $?:angel:

If you are getting social security, your monthly premium will be deducted from your SS check. If you have not yet begun Social Security, you should have made one payment at the time that you applied, and arranged to have the monthly premium debited from your bank account. There are other payment options, but these are the two that I have used.

I would definitely give them a call ASAP to see what is going on. You don't want to go to a doctor and find out your do not have coverage.

Maybe you applied long before your coverage would start, and they just haven't gotten around to billing you or explaining things?

Ha

DW's birthday in Oct. We did not get the bill till about the first or second week of Sept. She signed up in August.

Back
Top Bottom