Join Early Retirement Today

Medicare's Annual Election Period
Old 11-11-2009, 08:30 AM   #1
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Medicare's Annual Election Period

I am starting this thread to get an idea of what other's are doing during this "open enrollment" time. It was prompted by an e-mail I received from Medicare.org:

Quote:
In preparation, you can now begin viewing and comparing the 2010 plan information for all the participating plans in your area by clicking on the link below.

We have made some big changes to the Free Medicare Plan Comparison Tool this year that you should know about. In addition to making the tool easier to use, we've expanded the list of participating carriers and plan types this year. You can now not only compare plans from participating national and regional plans, but you can also compare stand alone Prescription Drug, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug and Medicare Supplemental Plans, all in one place.

If you have questions, or would like assistance with choosing a plan, you can call us toll free at 1-866-949-3815. Our live support staff is ready to answer your questions daily from 8am - 8pm EST.

Remember that plans change their benefits and costs annually, so don't get caught in a plan that is not right for you. Use our free tool at Medicare.org to learn more about your options for 2010.

RonBoyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!