Medicare's new policy for diabetic supplies

gindie

Full time employment: Posting here.
Has anybody received a letter from Medicare regarding a July 1 change in how to receive diabetic supplies?

My parents showed me one they received. If I read it right, they will no longer be able to order test strips from their insurer's mail order house, but will have to pick from a long list of mail order suppliers (24 in their case) that won a Medicare-sponsored competition.

How does one make a reasonable choice among all of these? I haven't heard of any of them.

Has anybody received a letter from Medicare regarding a July 1 change in how to receive diabetic supplies?

My parents showed me one they received. If I read it right, they will no longer be able to order test strips from their insurer's mail order house, but will have to pick from a long list of mail order suppliers (24 in their case) that won a Medicare-sponsored competition.

How does one make a reasonable choice among all of these? I haven't heard of any of them.
It would think that it hardly matters. The supplies are branded goods.

Also, I think recipients can continue to deal face to face with their physical pharmacies.

Ha

Back
Top Bottom