Join Early Retirement Today

Old 02-28-2010, 04:08 PM   #21
Full time employment: Posting here.

I guess you could humanitarian to my list of accomplishments. After getting CINC house a new set for $12,533.17 I now realize these are the gifts that keep on giving. First is was for her, then worked out favorably for me, and there is proof it helps all mankind. I think everytime I see someone glancing at her I will just thing to myself "buddy you just added x seconds to your life." Your welcome. With this new info I am going to go back and ask our accountant if we can write these off as philolanthropy.

Since the professional enhancement at least 3 of her friends have also ponied up. We all do what we can to help men everywhere

Tomcat98

Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-28-2010, 04:40 PM   #22
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...

Tomcat, I speak for men everywhere when I say thank you. If there were more humanitarians like you in this world it would truly be an amazing place.

Dare I ask what the seventeen cents was for?

When I hit 70, it hit back

Retired in 2005 at age 58, no pension
REWahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:43 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by REWahoo View Post
Tomcat, I speak for men everywhere when I say thank you. If there were more humanitarians like you in this world it would truly be an amazing place.

Dare I ask what the seventeen cents was for?
LOL I don't know what it was for. CINC house always makes sure I include that in the numbers when I quote it. In actuality I think the cost was above average as we did a lot of research. In the end we decided the MC was definately worth the MB. I even took her to Vegas prior to final selection for "field research." It made for interesting dinner conversation.

Tomcat98
Old 02-28-2010, 06:48 PM   #24
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcat98 View Post
LOL I don't know what it was for. CINC house always makes sure I include that in the numbers when I quote it. In actuality I think the cost was above average as we did a lot of research. In the end we decided the MC was definately worth the MB. I even took her to Vegas prior to final selection for "field research." It made for interesting dinner conversation.

Tomcat98
There are parts of this particular thread that are definitely worthless without pictures.
RonBoyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:57 PM   #25
Give me a forum ...

Quote:

Tomcat98
MC .... MB
what are the acronyms? money charged / mega boobs?
Old 02-28-2010, 09:05 PM   #26
Give me a forum ...

I did some field work on this men's health breakthrough this weekend. I found that tight sweaters or tee shirts are not very helpful. A man needs skin. But let a pretty lady in a low cut blouse show up and I could feel my lifespan getting longer.

Thank God for medical research.

Ha
Old 02-28-2010, 09:13 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by calmloki View Post
MC .... MB
what are the acronyms? money charged / mega boobs?
Marginal Cost vs Marginal Benefit. I am an economist.

Tomcat98
Old 02-28-2010, 09:36 PM   #28
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Marginal Cost vs Marginal Benefit. I am an economist.

Tomcat98
Obama needs you in the WHite House as an advisor.........

This Thread is USELESS without pics.........:)
FinanceDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:43 PM   #29
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuppaJoe View Post
I'm surprised you guys have time to start threads and post. Donkey jackets!
Some of the men have gotten really good at touch.... typing
Old 02-28-2010, 10:53 PM   #30
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_at_49 View Post
ha, that's a good one! I'm a leg man, boobs don't do much for me.

Just consider them as "medicine" and stare at them anyway. It's only 10 minutes. Won't you burn 10 minutes of your time for an extra 5 years? In any case, it's been my experience that if you've seen one, you've seen 'em both.

Anything which can be used can be misused. Anything which can be misused will be.
Koolau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:57 AM   #31
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolau View Post
Just consider them as "medicine" and stare at them anyway. It's only 10 minutes...
Hmmm...I do witness plenty of smiles. . Perhaps I should take a different view of my excursions out and about as a participating supplier of a "Mobile Pharmacy".
Can I write the mileage off on my taxes?
Old 03-01-2010, 08:18 AM   #32
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird5825 View Post
Hmmm...I do witness plenty of smiles. . Perhaps I should take a different view of my excursions out and about as a participating supplier of a "Mobile Pharmacy".
Me too...me too! I want to do my part; increase the quality of mankind and get a tax deduction!
Old 03-01-2010, 09:40 AM   #33
gone traveling

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbamI View Post
Me too...me too! I want to do my part; increase the quality of mankind and get a tax deduction!
Spoken like a true patriot.... you and freebird make me proud to be an American, bbbamI.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:52 AM   #34
Give me a forum ...

Old 03-01-2010, 10:25 AM   #35
Give me a forum ...

I shall refrain from comment. But I just want forum folks to know I'm reading this thread.

With a big smile.

heh heh heh -
Old 03-01-2010, 10:52 AM   #36
Give me a forum ...

Hmmm... if you start to look at boobs for 10 minutes a day... for health reasons of course...

And start at 15 ish... and live to 70 ish...

You spent about 140 days looking at boobs..

Now, this does not include the time you are looking at your wife's or GF when you are.... well.. you know...

SOOO, for an additional 1800 days of living, I will spend 140 of them looking...
Old 03-01-2010, 11:07 AM   #37
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird5825 View Post
I think it definitely falls under the mileage deduction for "charitable organizations"........I would take the extra step and set up an LLC and get 501C3 designation...........

This Thread is USELESS without pics.........:)
FinanceDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:15 PM   #38
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinanceDude View Post
I think it definitely falls under the mileage deduction for "charitable organizations"........I would take the extra step and set up an LLC and get 501C3 designation...........
Oh noo nooooooooo ... I hates paperw*rk.

I just got done with my #*!@ taxes and you want ME to have to do MORE?

Did I mention warm weather is slowly coming to Noo Yawk? That means DRESSES will be breaking out of my closet in rampant numbers.
I just lost some weight so MAYBE just maybe I'll post a G rated pic of me in a sundress. Sometime this summer...