Mother Passed Away

Take care, Chinaco. When my mom passed, I found it helpful to write something for the service. It seemed almost impossible but after a while I got to a point where I could write the good memories.

Condolences to you and your family on your loss. When my mom died, I too found it helpful to sit down and write out my thoughts about Mom's passing. I did it for my own peace, but my family decided to have it read at her service. I know she would have been pleased.

Allow yourself time to grieve. Losing a parent is tough, no matter your age.

I'm so sorry for your loss, but glad for your mom that she had such caring kids and the comfort of being at home.

Thanks for the kind thoughts.

Take care, Chinaco. When my mom passed, I found it helpful to write something for the service. It seemed almost impossible but after a while I got to a point where I could write the good memories.

Exactly what I did! At the memorial service I got up and read it allowed. It was very gratifying and alot of the sadness was replaced by happiness and enjoyment for all knowing what she meant and what was important.

Sorry for your loss my sympathy to you and your family.

Kathyet

From Walt Whitman

All goes onward and outward.....
And nothing collapses.
And to die is different from what anyone supposes.
And Luckier.

From Walt Whitman

All goes onward and outward.....
And nothing collapses.
And to die is different from what anyone supposes.
And Luckier.

Walt Whitman - "Song of Myself"

Our life is closed, our life begins,
The long, long anchorage we leave.
The ship is clear at last, She leaps!
She swiftly courses from the shore.
Joy, Shipmate, Joy!!

Walt Whitman - "Leaves of Grass"

I'm so sorry for your loss, I'm glad you had a good hospice care experience. DW was very close to her grandpa and was devestated when he died from cancer. The bright spot was the compassionate care he recieved in the hospice as well.

Sorry Chinaco! ((hugs))

Something we all know will happen but still doesn't make it any easier...

You have my condolences and best wishes in these difficult times.

Chinaco,

I can think of few better ways to go than surrounded by the people you love, in a place that holds memories of a life well-lived. What a wonderful final gift to your mother.

I hope you find love and happiness in her memory. Thank you for sharing with us.

Back
Top Bottom