Originally Posted by sheehs1
I might try the same thing in December.
Hey the worst they can say is no, so put a reminder on your calendar.
Or you can switch carriers in December and go for another year with them if they will do it, and the price is right for you. And Sheeshs, I still never got a letter like you did from Anthem. Since my new carrier is only 50 cents higher and I am already approved, they can pound sand. Stalling out like this is ridiculous, and I am done with them even if they finally decide to extend the policy out.