Oh, The Horror of It

Wonder how the supply/demand will effect prices for said beautifications?

DH and I have a LBYM fix to sagging body parts...we just take our glasses off....:LOL:

Wonder if this will give a subliminal boost to clothing brands like Sag Harbor...

Might well. Personally, I am so grateful for nipples that I do not care what size breasts they are fronting.

And I am beyond plastic surgery being able to do anything at all for me. I would need an entirely new head to see any improvement.

Ha

DH and I have a LBYM fix to sagging body parts...we just take our glasses off....:LOL:

And maybe LBYM types are also less likely to go for laser surgery to correct their vision? :LOL:

I have a friend whose husband used to wear glasses. She said his vision was so poor that he could barely find the glasses on his nightstand when he awoke in the morning. A few years ago, he had laser surgery to correct his vision. She told me she wasn't sure how thrilled she was that he'd be able to see everything now. :ROFLMAO:

And maybe LBYM types are also less likely to go for laser surgery to correct their vision? :LOL:

I have a friend whose husband used to wear glasses. She said his vision was so poor that he could barely find the glasses on his nightstand when he awoke in the morning. A few years ago, he had laser surgery to correct his vision. She told me she wasn't sure how thrilled she was that he'd be able to see everything now. :ROFLMAO:
:LOL:

Eh heh...DH thought about laser surgery...fortunately I was able to talk him out of it. I think we're both happier with this decision...:D

a hint from bbbamI....ladies always be on the bottom, gravity takes 10 years off your face. Don't believe me? Lay a mirror flat on a table...then hang your head down and look at the reflection.....:whistle:

a hint from bbbamI....ladies always be on the bottom, gravity takes 10 years off your face. Don't believe me? Lay a mirror flat on a table...then hang your head down and look at the reflection.....:whistle:

g
n
i
t
f
i
l
p
u advice from bbbamI. :LOL:

Eh heh...DH thought about laser surgery...fortunately I was able to talk him out of it. I think we're both happier with this decision...:D

So mirrors on the ceiling are for anti-gravity?:D

If I had mirrors on my ceiling I'd have to smear a little vaseline on them. Just for the hazy, romantic look don't ya know....:whistle:

Um..um...no...no...no :nonono:...I just can't answer this one. I'll get kicked off the board for sure.
I'll give you a hint though...look at the white lettering on the bottom half of your vehicle's side view mirrors.

If I had mirrors on my ceiling I'd have to smear a little vaseline on them. Just for the hazy, romantic look don't ya know....:whistle:

Vaseline these days instead of pot in the old days..........got it.........;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom