Public Apology

brewer12345

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Hi folks:

Sorry I got overly hot under the collar with a certain poster whose name I will not ever be mentioning again. My sincere apologies to those I offended.

- B.

brewer12345 said:
Hi folks:

Sorry I got overly hot under the collar with a certain poster whose name I will not ever be mentioning again. My sincere apologies to those I offended.

- B.

As Billy Joel says...........$hit happens. :-\

do we also have to apologize if we enjoyed your p.o.v.? :-X but alas, we should all learn to disagree with dignity - what a tough one huh!

perhaps the threads should be like boxing, after 12 rounds, it's over!

Since I publicly complained, I feel I should say something. I'm not taking the high road, because IIRC I called you a few inflammatory names in a post awhile back and everything I think of to say sounds preachy. Let's just bury the hatchet

in a couple cold beverages of your choice. :)

Re: Pubic Apology

What's this about a pubic apology !

That's way too much information !

We really don't want to know anything about your pubes. And in the future, just cause' you are embarrassed of them doesn't mean that we need to know about it.

Depends. Are they colored? I saw one woman who had the American Flag down there...

Masterblaster said:
We really don't want to know anything about your pubes. And in the future, just cause' you are embarrassed of them doesn't mean that we need to know about it.

Peaceful_Warrior said:
I saw one woman who had the American Flag down there...

Brings a whole new meaning to the idea of a 'Merkin...

Thread drift alert!!! What started as an apology from brewer has once again turned to a lockerroom conversation............... :LOL: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom