Simplee to manage your health bills? anyone?

bizlady

Full time employment: Posting here.
Came across Simplee.com yesterday which was an intriguing find to manage medical billings. Though I would not pay for the serice to pay my bills, it seems interesting for managing them and is free.

I was wondering if anyone uses it, and what your experiences are...

I haven't heard of them before. Looking at their site, it looks pretty interesting and comprehensive.

One concern I'd have though if having the records online is if they would then decide to switch over from free to non-free. Then would the service justify the fee or is it easier just to keep own records.

As for my current records (HSA account), they consist of manually filing bills and receipts and insurance payment breakdown (from BCBS) in folders. Namely, two folders. One for bills currently paid with own expenese and another bills reimbursed via my HSA.

Plus, I created a spreadsheet of my own, to log each event for easy reference.

I pay all medical related expenses out of a separate checking account. I print a statement for the whole year giving me my list of medical deductions. I attach it to the original receipts and I am done.

You may want to check if they support your insurer. In case of me, they don't so useless for me.

Back
Top Bottom