Snoring??

DW made me go to a sleep clinic. I snore, but she would wake up when I stopped breathing. Turns out I was waking up 58 times in an hour. I now have a CPAP machine and am enjoying restful sleep. I don't fade after lunch anymore. I am no longer combative at work (Project Management is afraid of me...which has positive aspects). Half of America must be using these things. The security people at the airports don't even make me take it out to inspect anymore.

Ed
Once again cheating the devil

Wow! I have had sleeping problems for years and everything advised is right on! Apnea is the number one worry (yes I have it...wake up every 4 minutes---mild?) so do try getting checked out. Nothing worked...CPAP would get torn off by midnight or I would sound like a blow torch....mouth breather with the jaw open. Dental device hurt my jaw if extended enough to help. Pills, humidifier, bed elevated, change pillows. Sorry! I know you are the one dealing with the snoring but I wanted to let you know, it is no great ball game on your "significant others" end either!! Hope it works for you!

You may want to buy DH some nasal strips to open up his nasal passage a bit more. I know someone who bought them to prevent him from waking up his family members during the night and it worked. I believe Breathe Right has nasal strips, but I think you can find generic versions in most drugstores. Hope this helps!

You may want to buy DH some nasal strips to open up his nasal passage a bit more. I know someone who bought them to prevent him from waking up his family members during the night and it worked. I believe Breathe Right has nasal strips, but I think you can find generic versions in most drugstores. Hope this helps!
I use the nasal strips and my sleeping is much more benificial and my wife says I snore less. Walmart had some excellent generic nasal strips that were half the price but they must have changed suppliers cuz their new ones suck. I found some great generic at ShopKo.
For anyone here that has sleep problems I love them and would recommend them. They really open up my nasal passages and are definitely worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom