Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Facial peel / laser treatment

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

Khan

Gone but not forgotten
For the 50 and over crowd: have you had/will have/will consider cosmetic surgery?

(You can choose more than one)

Last edited:
No, why mess with perfection
grin.gif

I'm fine with me the way I am. Don't need surgery to make me look better.

I think that it need a none of the above options.

You forgot to mention a few of the most popular surgeries like breast implants... I suppose your poll is geared towards the gents. Women aren't likely to get calf or "chest" implants :D

Not sure - if I was going to do anything I most likely would consider the peel/laser treatment.

I'm not yet 50 but I am considering a few on the list.

I will likely have a laser peel in the near future. That is to remove the early skin damage that could lead to skin cancer and having had one taste of it that is more than enough. When the time comes I would also consider an under-eye lift. Possibly I will have some laser hair removal as well.

However I think this is more of a girl thing. Unfortunately those of us of the fairer sex are under more pressure to look good than you blokes.

I doubt if I would ever have a face lift, nor would I have liposuction. I have decided if it came to needing lipo, I would rather pay for a stay at the fat farm until it went away.

If I had the money, I would definitely consider some lazer work on my face. Maybe a photo facial and some other minor things like filling in some lines and maybe some botox. Maybe a thread lift instead of a full on face lift. The reason: I'm 56 and was always pretty and lately--last year--I am looking much older and tired. I don't feel like I look like me. If that makes any sense.

I could improve by selecting most of the options. However, I've had enough needles stuck in me to last two lifetimes. Even though my tolerance for pain is high, I don't like the thought of more procedures.

So...what you see, is what you get. The real beauty comes from the heart.

Has any of you seen the stuff at awfulplasticsurgery.com?
Wait for the right sidebar to load, and most likely you can look up your favorite actor or actress...
Not a pretty sight, usually.

a lot of improvement can be made just at the gym. you'd be surprised what big arms and good set of pecs does for a guy's face. i've got a youthful face, no wrinkles, no cheek jowls, but i've got these circles under my eyes that i inherited from grandpa. i've had them for most of my life though i notice them more now. and i'd love to have a chizzled chin again. there's this muscle under the neck which separates and falls with age. it can be tied back together and pulled up a bit, making a huge difference in the look of the face. the rest of my face i like.

i'm keeping my grey hair, though. i'd hate for anyone to think i was vain.

I may have my johnson wrapped in bacon. And maybe a strawberry waffle added on the tip.

Ha

I may have my johnson wrapped in bacon. And maybe a strawberry waffle added on the tip.

Ha

Not sure who you think that would attract. Neighborhood stray dogs? Stoners with the munchies?

C'mon, ha, you have to think like a modern female: chocolate (organic, fair trade, extra dark with antioxidants), acai berry, maybe a little dulce de leche.

Back
Top Bottom