TKR(ers) - Do you recommend the Leg Elevator Cushion?

Carpediem

Full time employment: Posting here.
Question for the TKRers who've purchased the Leg Elevator Cushion on Amazon - Was it worth? Would you buy it again if you know what you know now?

DW is scheduled for TKR on Oct 2nd. We have a walker and an ice machine lined up but DW is not convinced the leg cushion is needed. She's thinking she can do the same thing with pillows. I know W2R and maybe Chuckanut bought one but I'd love to hear TKRers recommendation after having gone through the worse parts of TKR.

Hope all of you are doing well with your recovery.

Thank you.

I bought a lounge doctor for about twice the price. Gloriously Expensive and worth every penny, IMHO.

I bought a lounge doctor for about twice the price. Gloriously Expensive and worth every penny, IMHO.

That's the one I have, too, the Lounge Doctor.

It is very comfortable. I haven't used it much yet, but I should.

Look at it this way; recovery from TKR surgery is a long, miserable process. If you buy the Lounge Doctor, she might use it a lot and get great benefit from it, as most people do. Even though she might be like me, and just not use it much, still if she does use it then it might make her recovery easier. So given what she is facing, I think it is worth the gamble.

Back
Top Bottom