To your health

Seems this story could be another set-up for the old punch line " And then the boy said, 'That's my Paw-aw-aw-aw!' " (spoken with a goat-bray voice). edit - I guess a donkey 'brays', a goat 'bleats'.

-ERD50
Hah, then, it would have shown that the implant worked!

The patients of "Doctor" Brinkley should be grateful that their precious private parts did not just fall off due to infection or rejection of a foreign body. Some did die, but a majority at least lived. So, perhaps his surgery was just a placebo, and he never did implant anything, and merely cut up then sewed back up his patients.

I know that you might think if there was a cure for anything they would tell you. Well this might help you to understand.
The Drug Story by Morris Bealle

I have worked in some of the organizations popularly ascribed to be secretly running the world. Trust me: they couldn't manage any of that even if they wanted to.

So, my fellow [-]geezers[/-] forum members, after you have zapped all the bacterial and unwanted cells from your system, if your, er, virility is not up to par and still leaves something to be desired, what would you do? Whom you gonna call?

Enter Dr. Brinkley, the goat gland doctor who would implant a bit of a goat's gonad in a patient's private part, so that the vigor of the donor would be imparted to the patient. Too good to be true?

http://www.defunctmag.com/Essays/Culture/Jones_Goat-Gonads.html

Thus we find the origin of the term "horny old goat".

Thus we find the origin of the term "horny old goat".

Horny old goat weed. Thats another miracle cure for some condition. I can't remember what it is:D

Killing all bacteria inside you is probably not a good thing. There are lots of "good" bacteria in your stomach and digestive system. Anyone who's been on heavy doses of antibiotics knows how wiping out the good bacteria can cause havoc.

Just saying.

Killing all bacteria inside you is probably not a good thing. There are lots of "good" bacteria in your stomach and digestive system. Anyone who's been on heavy doses of antibiotics knows how wiping out the good bacteria can cause havoc.

Just saying.

You are right they are very important but they are not in the blood stream

Attachments

• Hunter - paid crazy.jpg
    Hunter - paid crazy.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 96
d0ug said:
You are right they are very important but they are not in the blood stream

And of course it takes very special electricity to only contact the bloodstream, and not interact with the other squishy bits. Something like a Lackovsky-Tesla electroformatting incabulator is absolutely necessary. Fortunately, these are relatively simple to fabricate, requiring very little in the way of specialized materials.

necro3.0.jpg

A quadrature wound coil on this form is essential. The coil inductance should be selected so as to resonate with the intended patient's natural wavelength. Care must be taken to avoid resonance at any odd harmonic frequency of the patient to avoid the obvious risks of chronosynclastic bifurcation.

Last edited:
And of course it takes very special electricity to only contact the bloodstream, and not interact with the other squishy bits. Something like a Lackovsky-Tesla electroformatting incabulator is absolutely necessary. Fortunately, these are relatively simple to fabricate, requiring very little in the way of specialized materials.

necro3.0.jpg

Or you could just use one of these:

Attachments

• Cat energy.jpg
    Cat energy.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 16
In the year 1990 at Eistein College of Medicine Dr. Kaali discover that putting a micro current of electricity through the blood killed all virus, bacteria, fungus, and parasites without harming the blood.

How does this current know to destroy all virus, bacteria, fungus, and parasites without destroying red & white blood cells? :rolleyes:

That's some pretty smart current!

Tyro

Maybe you should cut back on the horny goat weed?
Ha
I have never needed anything. ;)

If something works, why not leave it alone, instead of risking becoming even, er, a medical emergency like that TV ad's been warning? :cool:

How does this current know to destroy all virus, bacteria, fungus, and parasites without destroying red & white blood cells? :rolleyes:

That's some pretty smart current!

Tyro

It uses micro currents of electricity it is not enough to harm white and red blood cells. There is more current in a flash light battery. I have personally used the Bob Beck protocol and seen many changes. I have personally seen people getting better that doctor could not help.

A great thing about these obviously loony threads is that they carry an easily identified tag.

Ha

It uses micro currents of electricity it is not enough to harm white and red blood cells. There is more current in a flash light battery. I have personally used the Bob Beck protocol and seen many changes. I have personally seen people getting better that doctor could not help.

Why was this post not suppressed by the medical-industrial-complex? They must be slipping!

Again, if this is supposedly so simple and effective, it would certainly take off. It could not be suppressed. A few well done animal experiments with reproducible results posted to the internet would be all it would need to get attention.

-ERD50

It has been on the internet for years ...

But I thought it was suppressed?

Hey, 95% of diseases cured 95% of the time. Amazing! AIDS, cancer - get's 'em all!

Seems a high tech guy like Bill Gates would be all over this in his fight against AIDS. Any news on that front?

-ERD50

Why would Bib Gates care he has been on tour telling every body we need to reduce the population of the world. It fits into his plan. Just check it out. Do a search for Bayer aids and you might find that the drug companies are giving aids to children

Why would Bib Gates care he has been on tour telling every body we need to reduce the population of the world. It fits into his plan. Just check it out. Do a search for Bayer aids and you might find that the drug companies are giving aids to children
It's a c0nspiracy...

Back
Top Bottom