TurboTax has a ACA subsidy calculator if you need an estimate.

Be careful. The numbers are very different from those of our state website. I hope TT is right, but I think not.

The fact that TT is dabbling in this area is a good sign. If they are integrating the subsidy-optimization stuff into their tax software (esp as part of "what if" planning for future years), then they are going to make a lot of money, and make this whole crazy "game" a lot simpler for many people.

Be careful. The numbers are very different from those of our state website. I hope TT is right, but I think not.

Agreed, numbers differ from numbers BCBS gave us a month ago. With only the info I had I wasn't quite sure.

I believe there are a lot of errors to be corrected. Depending on where you get your info, the numbers vary considerably. My states websites lists the avg cost of a platinum plan to be less than gold??

I believe there are a lot of errors to be corrected. Depending on where you get your info, the numbers vary considerably. My states websites lists the avg cost of a platinum plan to be less than gold??

Our state only has 2 carriers for each plan and the premiums are pretty comparable and are sensible (increase as the plan benefit increase) so I think it is the TT product.

Back
Top Bottom