Vitamix Blender

dgoldenz

Full time employment: Posting here.
For anyone that's trying to get in shape, do yourself a favor and buy a Vitamix blender. I was on the fence for a while ($400 for a blender, what?!), but finally took the plunge when I found one on Craigslist for $200 with 6 years of warranty left. This sucker powers through anything I can throw at it and makes some great smoothies (among other things). If I wasn't on a diet, I'm sure it would make some great frozen alcoholic drinks or milkshakes too. I've lost 10 pounds in the past week just drinking one green smoothie a day and eating 1200-1800 calories. Highly recommended.

High performance blenders from Vitamix Corporation.

Please pay close attention to detail and remove the hook first.

For anyone that's trying to get in shape, do yourself a favor and buy a Vitamix blender. I was on the fence for a while ($400 for a blender, what?!), but finally took the plunge when I found one on Craigslist for $200 with 6 years of warranty left. This sucker powers through anything I can throw at it and makes some great smoothies (among other things). If I wasn't on a diet, I'm sure it would make some great frozen alcoholic drinks or milkshakes too. I've lost 10 pounds in the past week just drinking one green smoothie a day and eating 1200-1800 calories. Highly recommended.

High performance blenders from Vitamix Corporation.

I have heard that a VitaMix can do everything imaginable and then a little bit more. Maybe someday. :)

More seriously -why would smashing food make a difference in your diet?

-ERD50

Easier to drink a smoothie than eat 5 pieces of fruit and vegetables at the same time.

Easier to drink a smoothie than eat 5 pieces of fruit and vegetables at the same time.
And besides, cave men all had blenders, so it is what we are genetically adapted to.

Ha

Back
Top Bottom