Originally Posted by bo_knows
I don't have the pictures readily accessible, but here is my setup:
- Homemade Lifting Platform (plywood and rubber horse stall mats)
- Squat Power Rack with safety pins
- Mens 45lb barbell, Womens 33lb barbell
- Set of 300lbs of rubber bumper plates, 300lbs of iron plates
- Powerblock adjustable dumbbells
- Lifting Bench
- 35lb and 53lb kettlebells
- Various myofascial release "torture devices" for self massage
- Pull up bar mounted to the rafters
I'm glad to have my gym directly in the basement. Makes it much harder to be lazy about going
Bo, that looks awesome. You must be doing some clean and jerks with the platform and bumper plates?
My home gym is actually in our master bathroom and consists of rack/bench/bar and 300lbs of plates, and a set of Iron Master adjustable dumbells. Rack also has pull up bar. The home gym doesn't get used much since my local gym is only a few miles away and I enjoy the atmosphere and other gym members more than working out in the bathroom. If it was just me living at home, I would probably set mine up in the dinning room like W2R did.