Join Early Retirement Today
Wheatgrass anybody?
Old 07-27-2011, 01:15 PM   #1
Recycles dryer sheets
Wheatgrass anybody?

I just started juicing wheatgrass and have kind of a reaction to it? It makes me feel really high and a little nauseous. I have been told that these will go away with time. I am wondering if anybody else has had these experiences? I certainly notice that my eyes have become much clearer since starting it and that I am not craving sugary foods anymore. To top it off I am finally down to my BMI below the overweight category. But only just at 24.9.

I am juicing 3 times a day and having a light meal for dinner. Total intake is about 6 ounces over the day.

Any ideas about the effects it is having on me?

Give me a surfboard and a hammock, some fresh fruit and veg, a fish or two and I am happy for life. I don't need much of a roof over my head to be happy.
RetirementColdHardTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-28-2011, 03:05 PM   #2
Recycles dryer sheets
I have done only one 21day course of this therapy, juicing only once a day, 6 oz at once. It did make me nauseous all the time but never made me feel high. I was also told that eventually, I will get used to it, that never happened. Honestly, I did not see any noticeable improvement in any aspect.

BTW, where do you get this wheatgrass?

noelm is offline   Reply With Quote
frozen wheatgrass juice.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:50 PM   #3
Recycles dryer sheets
frozen wheatgrass juice.

Wheatgrass Juice, Buy, Wheat Grass Juice, Benefits of Wheatgrass

Check out this form of wheatgrass juice. My daughter tried the powder (didn't taste good), then the tablets (had to take too many). Then we found this. The "cubes" come frozen, and are stored in your freezer. She takes two cubes and thaws them, and then drinks them in juice. They taste fine and does this 2-3 times per day. They have helped her dry eyes and she feels better.
LightningDawg is offline   Reply With Quote

diet, health, loose weight, wheat grass, wheatgrass