A couple of stocks that currently look good to me...

Art G

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I think HUM and ACH have held support and look very nice on the chart. Don't take my word for it though, it's just my opinion.

LOL! I'm a chartist, and as I said, they have held their support lines and seem to be ready for another run.
OK, if you have to have fundamentals for that warm and fuzzy....HUM seems to me to be the obvious future. Especially if our next President pushes health care insurance to reduce costs. Baby Boomers are coming, and as I can personally attest, we spend way more time at Walgreens now than we do health clubs.
As to ACH, deals bouncing around with Rio Tinto that just seem to have to get done. China growing at a rate to make the baby boom of the 50's look like nothing. Buy the future. All just my opinion.

What do your charts say about Starbucks? I'm not a chartist, just wonder what a screaming short recommendation "looks" like.

What do your charts say about Starbucks? I'm not a chartist, just wonder what a screaming short recommendation "looks" like.

A stock going down, down, down often times doesn't have a readable chart, however, if I had to put a number on a bottom, I'd say around $15.60 or so.
Charting isn't soothsaying. Many stocks have broken so far to the up or downside that a support or resistance is tough to find. With those stocks I merely stay away. I like the ones that show support lines and upswings on volume.
Fundamentally, Starbucks is like Lowe's was at one time (WAG also for that matter). Everyone loved them while they were building a new one on every street corner, but as soon as the building subsides and the companies actually stop looking like a smallcap or midcap growth stock, all those traders go running for cover.

I'd bet it goes lower in the next 6 months, but I no longer hold individual equitities (all funds), so I'll just watch and see. I'd bet you a latte, but neither one of us has a horse in that race. Thanks...

Back
Top Bottom