An opportunity to get into the market?

And what does your Ouija board say?

I see a classic cup and saucer or head and shoulders pattern with a half Nelson breakout. A double top with a modified "W" is not uncharacteristic of these trends, historically. And the moon is entering Aquarius.

I see a classic cup and saucer or head and shoulders pattern with a half Nelson breakout. A double top with a modified "W" is not uncharacteristic of these trends, historically. And the moon is entering Aquarius.
Damn, that's exactly what I see!!! So I'm staying the course obviously...

I see Al on his surfboard, catching the wave. :cool:

And what does your Ouija board say?

I'm still not convinced there isn't some other shoe to drop that will produce a large drop. I don't know where or when.

Recently, people are buying the relatively good news (e.g. unemployment increasing at a decreasing rate).

So, my thought are - I would like a large decline here (15% or so) to buy into for the short term - 18 months or so) then I would be looking for a point to sell everything. If I'm right; that is the bottom I would belive in and buy for a several year uptrend.

The small amout I have allocated to add to the market won't help me recover my net worth much faster - about 10% down from 12/31/07.

Just some thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom