Any Garzarelli Fans?

JPatrick

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Elaine is about the only market guru I bother to listen to. Listen to lots of reseachers, but she is the only stock picker/forecaster I have faith in. She only speaks to the nonpaying public about twice a year.
Below is the meat of what she currently thinks/recommends.
For FIDO customers, you can easily find a sector fund of theirs to match the ETF's noted below.

"Our indicators signal a bull market for a long time," said Garzarelli, who recommended the Consumer Discretionary SPDR (XLY), Financial Select SPDR (XLF), Industrial SPDR (XLI), the Materials SPDR (XLB, and the Technology SPDR (XLK) in the report.

Most compelling may be her valuation calculation. Relative to the low yields on Baa-rated bonds (thanks to QE2), the fair value price-earnings ratio for the S&P 500 should be closer to 17 times earnings. Applying that to her S&P 500 EPS estimate of $90 gets a fair value of 1530 for the index, or almost 25 higher from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
elaine was dead on about oct 1987 but she totally blew her credibility around 1995 or 1996 with a call that was 100% wrong. i think she called for another crash and the market just continued to roar. after that she seemed to fade away.

i have only seen her from time to time from the early 2000's to about 3 years ago. today was the 1st time in years. i really feel bad for her, she really looks bad. she looks like she is either swollen from surgeries to her face (?) or she just gained a lot of weight. this is making her facial distortions far more disfiguring when she smiles. i have no idea what happened to her (car accident maybe) but she really is looking rough. she seems like a good person, it's quite a burden for her to carry. no offense is meant to her by any of my comments.

Elaine is about the only market guru I bother to listen to. Listen to lots of reseachers, but she is the only stock picker/forecaster I have faith in. She only speaks to the nonpaying public about twice a year.
Below is the meat of what she currently thinks/recommends.
For FIDO customers, you can easily find a sector fund of theirs to match the ETF's noted below.

"Our indicators signal a bull market for a long time," said Garzarelli, who recommended the Consumer Discretionary SPDR (XLY), Financial Select SPDR (XLF), Industrial SPDR (XLI), the Materials SPDR (XLB, and the Technology SPDR (XLK) in the report.

Most compelling may be her valuation calculation. Relative to the low yields on Baa-rated bonds (thanks to QE2), the fair value price-earnings ratio for the S&P 500 should be closer to 17 times earnings. Applying that to her S&P 500 EPS estimate of $90 gets a fair value of 1530 for the index, or almost 25 higher from here.

Interesting, but nothing here to make me deviate from my overall plan & AA

Back
Top Bottom