CROX-The Mother Of All Shorts

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Crocs (CROX)
$52.45 -22.30 -29.83 32,525,116

Last Friday I went to a party with a bunch of 30 somethings. Everyone was wearing Crocs. (Other than me.) We were in a decidedly unstylish house in an unstylish neighborhood. I figured if there was ever a short, this is it. But I am not a short-seller- to risky for me.

But someone with more nerve just made a good hunk of change. :)

Ha

Last edited:
Ascensio's been yammering about them for over a year and I suspect he's been getting plenty of margin calls. I hope he's covering today...

There have been some great single-issue risk stories recently. Anybody watching WellCare?

wcg

I have got to find the time to sniff around WCG. One of my best return investments was buying PLMD for peanuts after they got raided by the FBI for alleged medicare fraud.

I have got to find the time to sniff around WCG. One of my best return investments was buying PLMD for peanuts after they got raided by the FBI for alleged medicare fraud.

Let me know if you think this is a turnaround stock... I would love to take a swing with a small ROTH account I have....

Crocs (CROX)
$52.45 -22.30 -29.83 32,525,116

Last Friday I went to a party with a bunch of 30 somethings. Everyone was wearing Crocs. (Other than me.) We were in a decidedly unstylish house in an unstylish neighborhood. I figured if there was ever a short, this is it. But I am not a short-seller- to risky for me.

Ha
I had bought puts on CROX just a few weeks ago. I expected a drop, just not one as lovely as the one we saw.

Back
Top Bottom