DLR, IBM, and VISA On sale?

jimnjana

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Wondering if anyone else is looking at these three earning missing stocks.

DLR - has taken a beating. Growth slowed, but Dividend is safe and well covered. Off about 18% in last two days.

IBM - Well off 52 week highs, Investing for the future, raised stock buyback and Warren bought most of his shares near $200.

Visa - Price target raised to $235, growth slowed not looking like it did a few years ago.

Disclosue, I've bought partial positions in DLR and IBM. Visa I'm holding out for any general market downturn.

While DLR is on my radar, I have not yet been tempted to bite. It looks like a value trap. Concerns about the wholesale data center space becoming more competitive are putting a ceiling on FFO estimates for the next year. I might bite closer to $45.

I just sold IBM actually at $180 (it was a half position). I think IBM is dead money for a little while until they can stem the bleeding on the hardware side and show a path to revenue growth. I'm looking for IBM to bottom before I consider jumping back in.

I don't follow V. I'd probably only focus on it if it approached $180.

While DLR is on my radar, I have not yet been tempted to bite. It looks like a value trap. Concerns about the wholesale data center space becoming more competitive are putting a ceiling on FFO estimates for the next year. I might bite closer to $45.

I just sold IBM actually at $180 (it was a half position). I think IBM is dead money for a little while until they can stem the bleeding on the hardware side and show a path to revenue growth. I'm looking for IBM to bottom before I consider jumping back in.

I don't follow V. I'd probably only focus on it if it approached $180.

I'm willing to hold DLR for the income, for the intermediate term, downside risk is minimal at this point. I kinda agree with thoughts on IBM, only that you never know when they could announce a game changer.

I've been long IBM for a while now.

Last edited:
I've added PM and LKQ to my stocks on sale list of buys. Still haven't pulled trigger on Visa, just watching it go up and up. Hmmm.

LKQ was negatively profiled by a investment group that was short the stock, then Chrysler filed a lawsuit against them claiming patent infringement...

PM has just been clobbered due to lower cig volumes and currency

IBM looks like it's going to test the same 172-173 range it tested in October and December.

Back
Top Bottom